Reviews for Hardest of Hearts
Where is Jared?
Powerful and meaningful chapter
Is this still updating?
cloudshadow22 chapter 29 . 7/7
This has always been one of my favorite stories, so I keep checking back in to see if you have finished it. I would love to read that Leah and Emb got their HEA's.
cherryblossomszahime chapter 29 . 4/12
Thoroughly loved all of this!:) thank you! And I hope you continue to update one day!:)
Guest chapter 29 . 11/20/2015
Are you still writing? I miss you.
hmweasley chapter 29 . 8/20/2015
I really love this story, and I really love you're writing. The twist of Leah being responsible for Emily's scars is a really great one I think, and I love how you've developed every single one of the characters. (Even if Brady is extremely obnoxious. Haha.)

I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Guest chapter 29 . 7/29/2015
please update more! Want to see what happens next
Summers Rain 26 chapter 29 . 7/30/2015
Great chapter.
Summers Rain 26 chapter 28 . 7/24/2015
Wow Brady is something else. I understand that he cares about Embry and doesn't want to see him get hurt when it comes to him seeing Leah. But at the end of the day Embry is a grown man and will make choices good and bad and he is willing to deal with the after effect of those choices. I hope that Brady doesn't let what he knows about Leah and Embry's relationship get out to the pack. He needs to let Embry tell their pack brothers about his relationship with Leah when he's ready to talk about it. I love how you written the conversation between Embry and Emily, it was well written.
In my opinion I don't think that Emily really has anything to apologize for she didn't do anything wrong. Yes she could have tried to fight her imprint with Sam and Leah is her cousin. I am pretty sure Emily didn't intend to hurt Leah by being with Sam. but when it's all said and done you can't fight and imprint for to long look at Seth and Grace. If there's anyone who needs to apologize to Leah it's Sam. For how he treated her all those years ago maybe if he comes to Leah like a mature adult then maybe she won't feel so bad about all the things that happened before she left home 6yrs ago. Anyways great update looking forward to reading the next chapter.
Summers Rain 26 chapter 27 . 7/24/2015
I couldn't have picked a better person than Quil to welcome Leah back into the tribe and pack. Quil is so fun and just an all around sweet person. So anyway great chapter.
Guest chapter 29 . 6/18/2015
Oh I'm going through withdrawal! I need more!
LeahFan chapter 29 . 6/7/2015
Are you updating again soon? I miss this story.
Guest chapter 29 . 5/8/2015
Brady is being kind of a dick. But he's got a heart in there somewhere. I can't wait for Leah and Seth to talk.
Laura chapter 29 . 4/25/2015
Love this story please update soon