Reviews for Halloween
love toshiro dragon chapter 2 . 9/29
Hope u feel better soon! Take your time. I look forward to another update!
love toshiro dragon chapter 1 . 9/29
Awe so cute lol! Love little Tony! Poor Cap lol! XD
HEART OF THE FLAMING SEA chapter 2 . 9/7
FREAKIN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP DDDDDDĎDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUPPPDDDAAATTTEEE SSSOOOOOONNN PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE I'M DYING FOR MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I LOVE THIS BOOK IT'S AMAZING! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I NEED MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Hey, thanks for writing a great story. I adored it.
Mevv618 chapter 2 . 8/20
oh god please update
r2d2com chapter 2 . 5/2
Plz Update
FlamingStar1 chapter 2 . 4/17
PLEASE UPDATE!
Zyenna chapter 2 . 1/17
That first chapter was soooo cute! I can't wait to see what comes next! Be it cute or sad... Pleeeeaaaase update soon!
ShaiGar chapter 2 . 1/7
It's almost been three years buddy, time to acknowledge that it's been abandoned.
Connwaer Heap chapter 2 . 9/28/2015
I hope you'll feel better soon!
Connwaer Heap chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
This is very interesting, but wouldn't Bruce or Steve object to this?
Finnish toast chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
OMG O My God. I just... I just giggled out loud. I mean reallu loud. I just hope you write more soon. Just want to red more and more :D Awesome story!
Silver Sarra chapter 2 . 5/24/2015
This is such an amazing story with such potential. My heart literally skipped when I scrolled down and realised it didn't continue. I myself have suffered from severe depression so I wish you well and hope that you get better. Hugs for days!
MarnieWest chapter 2 . 5/20/2015
Ouch! Sounds hard. I'm still in high school and don't have depression, but I know that my sister is in college and she has severe depression to and all types of medical problems. I here her talk on the phone and see her on her breaks it can be really awful! Sorry! Keep living, don't give up! make it a goal to finish everything you want to no matter what!
ramen-luver101 chapter 2 . 1/13/2015