Reviews for Halloween
Zyenna chapter 2 . 1/17
That first chapter was soooo cute! I can't wait to see what comes next! Be it cute or sad... Pleeeeaaaase update soon!
richard.l.whereat chapter 2 . 1/7
It's almost been three years buddy, time to acknowledge that it's been abandoned.
Connwaer Heap chapter 2 . 9/28/2015
I hope you'll feel better soon!
Connwaer Heap chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
This is very interesting, but wouldn't Bruce or Steve object to this?
Finnish toast chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
OMG O My God. I just... I just giggled out loud. I mean reallu loud. I just hope you write more soon. Just want to red more and more :D Awesome story!
Silver Sarra chapter 2 . 5/24/2015
This is such an amazing story with such potential. My heart literally skipped when I scrolled down and realised it didn't continue. I myself have suffered from severe depression so I wish you well and hope that you get better. Hugs for days!
MarnieWest chapter 2 . 5/20/2015
Ouch! Sounds hard. I'm still in high school and don't have depression, but I know that my sister is in college and she has severe depression to and all types of medical problems. I here her talk on the phone and see her on her breaks it can be really awful! Sorry! Keep living, don't give up! make it a goal to finish everything you want to no matter what!
ramen-luver101 chapter 2 . 1/13/2015
Tony was adorable
greenwings33 chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
There's an organization that will help you pay off student loans in exchange for community service. I'm not entirely sure what it is, but I found it on Pinterest.
Olympus97 chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
So how's the year going? Maybe an update is in store? Perhaps in 2015?
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Poor Steve... *coughs and giggles* Also, cute little Tony! X-D
WANTS TO KNOW chapter 2 . 9/28/2014
No, no, no, where's the rest of the story?!
update! update! UPDATE! UPDATE!
4ever Zebby chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
Please can you update? This story is so amazing and so is your writing style!
JercyFics15 chapter 2 . 9/17/2014
That happened to me too last summer. I'll get better. I promise.
Music luvz me chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I hate to be a bother, but when will this be updated? I read the AN, but I'm only asking because it's need over a year, and this story makes me smile immensely.

I know that I may sound like one of those people who demand that a story be updated, but I'm just asking more because I'm curios than upset.

I'm rambling, but, my point is I love this story. Even as a oneshot it's awesome!