Reviews for As I Lay Dying
Kira chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Crying and crying and more crying. You sure know how to pile on the emotions! I really liked this one so much so great job even though it hurt. Lol :]
LaueHime chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Beautiful piece! I have come across many fics told from Dean's POv of AHBL but not really of Sam.. not any that were interesting actually. But yours is awesome ! I like your style :)
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
A very thoughtful view of that epic moment. Made me think, which is a sign of a well written piece. It was sad but redemptive. Nicely captured.
DeansBabyBird
Oh and I liked the repetition of the 'As I lay dying' phrase. It established an atmospheric cadence to the words, like an ebbing pulse, an ending life, as I suspect you intended. :0)
klu chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Beautifully done.
You captured exactly what I imagine Sam's emotions would be in that moment.
Touching.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
WHOA! This is AWESOME! Love this SO MUCH! The brotherly FEEEEEEEEEEEEEELS! Rock on!
1DAF chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
:')
deanstheman chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Ahh what are you doing to me?! Excellent writing on this one. And so ironic that Sam's last thoughts (that he couldn't be the one to live and watch the other die) come true a year later. Nice touch that the memories that fly by are all with Dean.
LilyBolt chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Wow this was incredibly emotional! I absolutely love the last line. I love the way you start the paragraphs with "As I lay dying" too, because it gives the whole story an almost poetic tone... Absolutely fantastic job. You've got some serious writing skills! :D
mandancie chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
oh wow! this is good. It's hard to keep the tears from flowing. :) but I love it!:)