Reviews for I'm Always Here
SnowShimmer chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Dang it! You made me cry! Seriously...and it's been a LONG time since that's happened. Your an amazing author. I love the way you write and your ideas. May you continue to write.
Charismatic Beauty chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
that was so sad! great chapter. even though chichi is a nagging house wife I can't help but feel sorry for her. She's always alone and left out. She lies a lonely old woman.
Son Goshen chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
That.. was... too sad... You're writing is perfect! Not much can make me feel all.. teary and mopey, and this did it. Great job!
dcfanforlife chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
that was beautiful.
Kage no miko chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
How... sad.

Poor Chichi-san.

Goku-chan no baka.
Numbuh 7 chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
That was so sweet and touching, nobody writes like you my favorite author on _
Angelfish369 chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
Your story was wonderful! It was sooooooo SAD!
Yasha Clstmk213 chapter 1 . 10/3/2002
Touching! sad, sad, sad!
Trunks888 chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
Oh kami.

That was great soo sad

Made me cry and nothing make's me cry.

You awta think of adding more chapters

Like Goku comming to his family and friend and maby back for good.

Who know's there's alot you can do

your a great author i can see that.

Bye.
Neo Kei chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
GASP! *eyes get all watery* ChiChi...died? *starts bawling* POOR CHICHI-SAN! SHE DIED! WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! That was *sniff* so sad. *blows her nose* I still loved it anyway. But, still...so sad.
baby-kitty07 chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
Hi, it's me. Sorry for taking too long to review, but I really like the story.

That is so sad, I almost cry when I read it but one thing I wonder, isn't Goku dead too? Now that's weird but it's okay, I like it though. You should write more, very good work. Keep it up _
La De Da chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
*cries* So sweet, I loved it... *sniff* Awesome job! _
Polka dot chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
I'm not sure what to say about that. Is Goku dead or not dead, but hiding and if so why? Chichi really didn't get much from him did she? Just a quick goodbye.
obsessed chapter 1 . 8/23/2002
sad n sweet. i liked it.
Mutou Yasu chapter 1 . 8/23/2002
Hey I like it. It's sad and sweet. Though I did help you a little. I am your muse after all. But me really like. Heh. I'm done.