Reviews for On Golden Wings
yonskiii chapter 20 . 9/22
Great chapter, I really hope that you're not setting up Ichigo to lose someone here. Also where the hell is Kaho you had Ichigo save her and she realized that he was her ashikabi and now she is no were to be seen. I really like how you're setting Miya up with Ichigo a little slower than his other sekirei, and I like how you are showing them bond before they actually do bond and it seems like you are having them both react to each other I think anyway and its great. I do hope that you have them bond when they are still in the soul society so they can come back and wreck minaka and higa with the two most powerful players in the game together that would be great. Anyway keep up the good work.
...stupid mobile layout, I keep hitting the post button prematurely. After what Ichigo discovered and after Karin's kidnapping he should, or Urahara should have contingencies in place.
You've done awesome so far just please don't ruin it with a "suddenly this lowblow which failed before works because the target is different and our hero got stupid and slightly more cowardly" moment. It's cliche, Ichigo is transcendent and it would be cool to see something different. Maybe he directs the gotei 13 in a massive mission, against the wrongdoers instead of a "genocide confrontation" against the gotei 13. Or maybe the sekirei take the spotlight and thwart the villans this time, that would be cool. And for everyone's sake don't make Ichigo susceptible to that jiki thing(misspelled I know) because he's the descendant of a sekirei way back when.
This is an awesome story. Ichigo hasn't been subdued into following the rules yet and I think it would be terrible to suddenly have him submit for a cheap reason so please don't do that. After what
This is an awesome sto
norris321 chapter 20 . 8/15
Great story cannot wait for u to update.
tsun chapter 20 . 8/5
Well... That was surprising and cunning of minaka. Getting the jinki or his sekirei? Probably jinki.

Its getting boring lately. It started with a bang but it cooled down now. The kidnapping is. A repeat of the previews and hopefully it won't be like that again.

I know you want to make the story longer and I'm fine with that but serisouly. Ichi should just go and nab the jinki with yoru so minaka won't have a trick up his sleeves. Ichi's continuously underestimating those people, thinking that he can't harm him is stupid. Humans are pretty cruel of they wanted too. Specially his family. The the twin sisters are easy targets. Snipers can easioy take them down and the shinigami won't notice until its too late. If they even didn't notice a sekirei that has higher than normal reiatsu then they won't notice a normal human doing human things. Or rather they will probably ignore it. It comes from being superiors species. The arrogance of them. Its a good thing they are spirits and humans haven't experimented yet on ways to hurt them. But if they find out and create bombs like tsar bomb then they are doom. And no amount of plot armor would work if they made a reis I break down phenomenon.
tsun chapter 13 . 8/4
Yes... Another kidnapping like the one in canon with rukia and Inoue. Ichigo meeting takehito... Boring... I will just read on with the story. This part is a bit boringm
tsun chapter 10 . 8/4
Wow. Karasuba didn't get winged. That's Totally unexpected from my past experience from sekirei fic with godmode oc/mc
tsun chapter 9 . 8/4
Hmm.. Karasuba reacted to ichigo isn't she? Without reading the next chapter. I can tell :)
tsun chapter 8 . 8/4
well, quincy is human. So its not really wrong to say she is human.

Will this fic go quincy arc?

Never a fan of Minato or any wimpy harem mc.
tsun chapter 5 . 8/4
f*ck yeh! I haven't read this kind of sh*T yet! well I read one but that one is narutard and he gone lazy and start to play by the rules even if he bend it sometimes but he is still playing along. stupid god mode. I hope this won't happen here as I read it.

This is godly development and your badass awesome.
tsun chapter 2 . 8/4
eh? why can't he use zangetsu? he can brandish it around but its still a sword unless he uses getsuga tensho. Then it will level down the whole tokyo. But the sword zangetsu is still usable. Of all the explanation given here. That is the only one that has hole in its logic. Not using zangetsu.
FateBurn chapter 20 . 7/20
Great story so far, cant wait to see how this will blow out in Minakas face when he has to deal not only with an angry Ichigo and co. but with Miya as well.
Master DK chapter 20 . 7/4
he is going to piss off ichgo again
Literally no one wanted to teach him anything to do with kido way of distruction way of sealing way of defense way of healing .