Reviews for Mother Mycroft
ladybrin chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
this was a fabulous fic- I totally enjoyed it
Lili chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww SO SWEEEEEEEEEET 3
I am dying 3
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
"Your shebang?" I lost it right there. Creative work with the whole Molly-is-Preggers theme! I really enjoyed it.
Princess of Imagination chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Cute! Enjoyed reading it!
Miggs chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Oh yes, Sherlock, your big bro saw Molly's whole shebang!
Cocohorse chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
AH! LOVE! *-* I need more Uncle Mycroft, ufff. Loved Molly's dreamy babbling over Mycroft after she got the pain reliever. Great job; hope you write more!
levavi chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Love Mycroft Holmes! More of him please.

The story was really good and I liked to read it very much.
PendantOfGoddes chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Yay for baby fluff and loveliness :)
Treklocked Asgardian chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Awwww Uncle Crofty is adorable 3
storylover18 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Oh, this is wonderful. I love it. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
This is so lovely!good job:D

M.
maxwell02 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
"Thank you for not looking at my vagina" - this line made me laugh so hard! Thanks for writing this story! :)
Anna chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
There were parts of this that had me in stitches! My favorites were when Molly thought about assuring Mycroft her vagina didn't normally "look like that," Molly's "Let's play Guess the Baby Daddy" speech after she gave birth to Lucy, and Sherlock talking about Molly's "shebang"...just to name a few. This was hilarious and I loved your characterization of Molly!
thedragonaunt chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
This is one of the funniest things I've ever read! You certainly do have a way with words and I love your description of the birth. I can tell you speak from experience! I don't know why this doesn't have more reviews. It certainly deserves them. Great stuff!
Phantom white lady of 221b chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
How cute! :) I loved this story, despite some of the more disterbing scenes of Molly giving birth. :) I love Mycroft as a mother figure. I can really picture him fussing over a baby. :)