Reviews for Taking Chances
Guest chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
teehee please update with lemony goodness
Guest chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
very good so far pls update soon .
little miss michelle chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
this story is helping deal with the lack of good klaroline on the show!
inga chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next. Smut and klaroline are the best
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
It's off to an interesting start so far. But, I think you spelled Stefan wrong?
Inga chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter! I'm really excited to see what happens. And I totally agree with you on the witches. I don't think the baby is real and I think the witches are still intent on killing Klaus because that means that majority of the vampire population in New Orleans will die with him, including Marcel. Update soon please!
ilyreid chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
Omgsh! That was sooo cute! Love love love more please
icelong296 chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
Caroline and Klaus start their honeymoon?! NEXT?NEXT?NEXT? You do not pull this kind of stunt and break off! Unless you wish to murder someone, or be murdered?!
jessnicole chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
Great chapter!
jessnicole chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
great start!
EtherealDemon chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
Aww how sweet. I've got all kinds of feels after reading this chapter.
So again I'm going to point out a tiny mishap with the name spelling. I noticed you wrote Halley instead of Hayley in your summary for the fic.
I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Mrs.Salvatore789 chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
awwww! so wait whats the favor Elijah had asked her to do? i cant wait to read more i love klaroline :)
bookfreak25 chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
I LOVE IT Great beginning i love that Caroline is now doing this because of how she feels for Klaus and not because of the Salvatore's or Elijah so i really hope she tells Klaus the truth that Elijah is the one that contacted her and he and the Salvatore's tried to convince her to go and not distract him but talk some sense into him i think because she was really only convinced to go after hearing his message was great and her being honest with him will bring them closer especially because i don't think it has really set in for Caroline that hayley is or might be pregnant with Klaus's baby yet so that will be an interesting conversation i can't wait to read the next chapter Please Update Soon :)
EtherealDemon chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
You've got a great start to your fic. A little heads up to you though is that it gets a bit distracting reading a fic when a characters name is wrong. I do believe you mean Stefan and not Stephen.
Keep up the good work!
little miss michelle chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Klaus's message to caroline makes me melty lol. Can't wait to read more!