Reviews for C'est la Mort
MidnightTales357 chapter 2 . 12/9/2014
Loved your story! Even if it were only 2 chapters it was wonderful! I've been looking and looking about trials-and-Charlie related fanfictions but they're kind of hard to find! It's good to know that at least those that already exist have great quality! ;-)
Reading Ella chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
Nicely done! :)
Daggers.Silver chapter 2 . 3/19/2014
Are you done with this story? If not, I'd love to read more...
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
uhhhh, girl you're killing me here! Get on with it i got hooked on it
Middle-Earthling chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
Well, you said if you wanted to do something rather than study for finals (which is exactly what I want) to review, so, here I am! This is amazing and I love it and please update soon!
Olive-Pizza chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Please. More? More? More? This is really good. Just. Please. I need this.
:P
Sparkiebunny chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
Wow this is absolutely fantastic! You have the characters down perfectly and I cannot wait for more! :)
Sophie chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
Oh God, poor Sammy... and poor Dean - watching your brother go through all that pain... must be a torture :( But hard as it is to see Sam suffers - what can I say? - I'm hooked! I want chapter 3, and I want it now! Great job! :)
Mandi2341 chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
I love this story! It's amazing, and you're skills paint a picture in my head. Can this be an actual episode, please?
Jess chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
I really enjoyed this you should keep going
Olive-Pizza chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
AHHH. This is really good! Poor Sammy! I luv it!
And as for suggestions, I'm not exactly sure, except for why Sam is still sick, and maybe you can build off of that? I don't know.

Keep up the splendid work!
BeTrueToThyself chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
Ooh, I has the shiveries. _ I hope you write more!
remy-areyousrs chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
YES YES YOU ARE WRITE HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS PROCRASTINATING FOR FINALS *narrows eyes suspiciously* YOU ARE TOO? I HAVE FOUND ANOTHER LONG-LOST SIBLING :D

I read this right now, the entire thing, figured I'd drop by and tell you how much I love this so far :) Please do continue, though don't be discouraged if I miss a few chapters. That'll be the finals taking up my free time. So. Yeah.

Also - I only found one error, and it isn't much, but I figured I'd let you know anyway. Sharing is caring and knowledge is power and all that. -Sam shudders as another bought overtakes him- It's 'bout' in that context :) It doesn't detract too much from the overall scenario (which btw totally made me want to just hug those two, oh God, and I can totally relate to Charlie's helplessness because that's how I felt too, reading it), so don't worry :)

Disregarding all the millions of side-rambles in this review - keep writing and update soon :D
-Peace x
cathernatural.812 chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
Poor Sammy :'( watching Supernatural at the moment is breaking my heart, but story wise, I love this story, everyone's in character and it's really engaging :) and yeah, I should be studying for my a-level r.s exam which is tomorrow...oh well, this kinda links with my topics, so that's my excuse, anyway, update soon please! :) oh and suggestions, maybe some more brotherly stuff, seeing Dean look after a really hurt Sammy, and Charlie's thoughts? Maybe something could happen to Sam?
(just realised the length of this review, sorry about that)
The Slightly Demented chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
I probably should be studying right now, but this is so sad and heartbreaking...I love it! Update soon. I wanna know what happens to the boys.