Reviews for Homeward Bound
Freckle chapter 32 . 3/28
I have to say, this set of stories has been one of my favorite fanfictions! Everything is always so well-written and fun and funny! Thank you for sharing these with us!
MistressMarvel chapter 33 . 12/5/2013
I am so glad I found this story. You do these scavengers great justice and paint them in amazing colors! I hope if they do appear again in the comics that their adventures go something like this.
I can't wait for more prompt chapters from you
Keep it up!
TCFactory chapter 32 . 8/9/2013
I just found this story and wow, it's amazing! Why doesn't it have more favorites/comments? Keep up the good work, because you rock!
keeperofcoldtoes chapter 32 . 8/7/2013
This made for an very interesting scenario, I wouldn't mind reading about it further if you ever decided to make a follow-up for it. :D
Tiamat1972 chapter 17 . 6/29/2013
I couldn't stop laughing at this chapter. :D
Anodythe chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
ShyLight chapter 29 . 5/18/2013
Can I just go ahead and say that this is my favorite piece of writing at the moment? First off it's about the Scavengers and lets face it, there needs to be way more stuff about them. Your characterization is phenomenal, the situations and stories are all unique, dramatic or hilarious and I honestly can not wait wait to see where you go with this. You are a great writer. Keep up the excellent work :)
Starfire201 chapter 19 . 5/16/2013
They both deserved what was coming to them. Wonder when they stopped running. :D
Starfire201 chapter 15 . 5/16/2013
This is probably the most amusingly dysfunctional team I have ever seen. :D
Starfire201 chapter 8 . 5/16/2013
I wonder if Krok believes he's commanding a unit or is a nursemech to a bunch of Sparklings.
Starfire201 chapter 6 . 5/16/2013
Gotta love Misfire.
Starfire201 chapter 5 . 5/16/2013
Poor Fulcrum. But at least they're not going to abandon him.

You know, I actually feel bad for the Scavengers as regards the DJD. They had no idea that Fulcrum was the one being looked for and they were handing Grimlock over in what they felt was good faith.
Insecticon chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
Someone should give you a medal for writing about the Scavengers. I love them to pieces, and thought about writing a story for them myself!
WilyMech chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Nice try Pinhead, I think shows worst fate having Misfire as you enemy but as a friend he is even more dangerous. It is good story.
keeperofcoldtoes chapter 29 . 5/6/2013
My inbox! Aaaaaah!

But seriously, this is a good thing. Since these prompts were all in the same universe, it's nice to have them all together in one place. In Candy From Strangers, I'd sometimes initially get confused with a different AU that also used the Scavengers.