Reviews for Old Faces
TheTearsOfAnAngel chapter 1 . 7/22
This is so amazing! I cried reading it
NerdLogic chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
#drowninginmytears
your-average-dork chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
i literally started crying when roy and lian were mentioned. also, damian is so in character. people usually write him as solely bratty and forget that he lowkey cares a lot and the fact you didn't, so kudos to you for that.
Goingdownwithmyshipz chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
This was absolutely fantastic I love it and I'm crying because it's so heart breaking and yet so satisfyingly fulfilling! Amazing job!
StormPetal chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Awww my eyes are all teary. Thanks for writing this.
caylender chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Awe, this is wonderful. So many feels! Your Damian seems pretty IC, so kudos. I love the concept of Wally speeding ahead to wait for his friends, so they don't have to be alone; it's just so Wally. :)
CrossfireBullet chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Jealous possessive Damian is adorable :3
Flyingwithsirens chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
aww this is perfect! it made me cry though 3
Zaphira292 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
...I wanna cry! Great story.
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Beautiful. This is very therapeutic. Damian is so cute in murderous sort of way. Like my youngest sister actually.
-Dyslexic Nerd
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
I just finished the season late last night, and I think I'm still in shock 'cause it just...doesn't really seem like he's DEAD, you know? I mean...geez...

But gosh, this is AWESOME! Throwing Dami in, making Dick protect him, making Dami jealous of Wally and want to be with Bruce (BATDADDY-ORIGINAL SON FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELS! T_T) and his parents, all of that...AW! LOVE THIS! T_T Rock on! This was great! Everybody, including Dami, was pretty darn in character! *U*
babyblue3752 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! Amazing story! I really hope for a SEQUEL!
Ansa88 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
OHMIGEEZ, IF YOU MAKE A SEQUEL I WILL SQUEAL.

my gosh, this is...amazing. wow.
just...omigosh.

i love this so much, from damian to dick's tiredness to meeting wally, and damian's reaction...wow. amazing. holy crap.
*hugs*

now i feel bad for not putting up stuff for wally. oh jeez.
i love the gravestone heading. 3: now i want to cry again...

i love dick's note. :) this is amazing.

KEEP ON WRITING! and hopefully have a novel or short story or SOMETHING that i can read published. :3

*hugs* we're all grieving.
hey, would you sponsor a campaign to bring YJ back? as in, give any money you can, send mail, art, and ideas? i'm gonna be trying to bring back YJ for my school project (only way i'll be able to let my mom let me) if it's not up by the beginning of the school year.
no, i'm not gonna be doing this for the grade tho.

and now for the fluff checkout!
Invader Abigail chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Seriously loved the fic. It was so well written and the feels...

But for the record: speed force
HangInAround chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
This was really good, but also really sad! I was totally in complete denial about Wally being dead, I think that I probably watched the scene where he disappeared in endgame at least ten times because I was in complete shock! Thank you for posting this and I would love it if you did a sequel!