Reviews for A Little Night Music
mychakk chapter 1 . 3/14
It's amazing that - with little bit of tweaking - I could see this happening in canon. (especially since I prefer to think that Tom was Molly's bodyguard provided by Mycroft and without Sherlock knowledge - yep, have been called delusional shipper before, duh ;) ). But seriously it's a great one shot, and because of smut alone but mostly for the mood it settles, the peacefulness of the two of them. Perfection :)
Icecat62 chapter 1 . 2/28
Simply lovely. No spoken words, but everything that needed to be sad was done through their actions. If only this happened on the show.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Never a word spoken...wow!
Laurelin the Pale chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
That was very sweet and sexy at the same time. I loved how Molly didn't press Sherlock at the end, likely understanding that he would run. Good move, Molly.
thedragonaunt chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
That was lovely, not too graphic and very romantic. Though devoid of dialogue, it spoke volumes and it fulfilled all our fervent wishes that these two characters, who are so made for each other, should finally get it together.

The script is already written, the cameras have rolled and that particular episode is a wrap and, somehow, I doubt it turned out that way. But we all know who got it right!
Anatomydoc chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Very nice. :)
Poodle warriors chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
This was a lovely present! I loved it!
patemalah21 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Whew! :D
CreedsGalBirdy chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Type your review here...
hummingbirds13 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Love it! Loved that there was no dialogue, just narrative. Something about that made it so Sherlock...not sure why! Awesome work!
Lady Anthea chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
This was rather sweet! I truly enjoyed it :)
Elixir.BB chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
OH HOLY MOTHER OF ALL THINGS HOLY I'M LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW. SHAKING. I can't even begin to tell you how much I one hundred percent adore this piece. I just...I can't. It's so beautiful. Everything about it just screams so much affection and so much unspoken feelings and it's just...this is beautiful and I love how Molly was so worried about the boutonniere and his little kisses after they had sex and how their fingers brushed when they walked back to the reception. If I could hug you and kiss you and literally weep at your feet, I would. Because HOLY MOLY THIS IS BEAUTIFUL AND GORGEOUS AND THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH! Words cannot describe how amazing of a writer and person you are and your brilliance, darling, is astounding. So so so amazing.
Kathmak chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Beautiful! And there is a small promise of things to come...lovely.
GettingOverGreta chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Oh, this is so lovely. So perfectly sympatico, without a single word. 3
Berouge chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
You know I'm never going to get any of my stuff done if you keep posting these little gems all over the place! I can't focus on my crap and I seriously don't mind that since reading is so much more fun! I love your take on the quiet energy between Molly and Sherlock, I really really do! It's I also adore the how you selected your wording based on music- which was obvious but still, it's worth commending you on! Great read! I must say!