Reviews for No Love for the Poor
animegirl73 chapter 12 . 3/30/2015
Talk about a funny chapter!
animegirl73 chapter 15 . 3/30/2015
Wow...talk about a twist. I love ur story.
animegirl73 chapter 13 . 3/30/2015
I loved this chapter!
CrownPandora chapter 15 . 1/31/2015
I should've seen the sister thing but it still threw me for a curve. I need closure, finish this please!
Natalie chapter 15 . 12/15/2013
Their life is so complicated. Can you please write the next chapter?
Natalie chapter 10 . 12/15/2013
I don't know why I read your note but I'm so proud of you! Stand up for yourself, that's what I would've done!
Angel in red chapter 15 . 11/26/2013
I love this story please update.
catgirl505 chapter 15 . 9/10/2013
Love it!
K.Le-i-gh.B chapter 15 . 2/24/2012
I really love this story!

It has a great story line, and great twist! definitely kept me on my toes!

Please continue!
SailorMoon489 chapter 15 . 1/7/2012
This story is amazing. I was planning on reviewing to every chapter but I was so hooked I just couldn't stop reading! I few little grammar mishaps here and there but they're little and easily ignored. The story line is good and consistent so A there :) all in all this story is an A! I love it so much. Please continue on it. And if you need help with anything I'm here to Help

~SailoeMoon489
Black guy chapter 10 . 5/19/2011
Lol what the fuck is wrong with u! U racist bitch u think that writing an authors note about me scares me u are nothing but a... Gosh I can't even make this shit up anymore lol just so u know I'm the real black guy u know the one who sent u that flame years ago. So I was looking for something to read and came across a recomendation to read this and after reading a bit I realized that I had already read this story isn't that funny? Well anyway I just thought I should tell u to ignore the last flame I sent u cuz it was really just a joke. I don't even remember what I wrote but I think I insulted u cuz u called someone in ur story a black guy. Funny thing is I'm not even black or a guy lol.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/28/2011
More . I love it .
Noobility chapter 15 . 12/7/2010
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh! Where did the "next" button go?

Excellent story, really. You got me hooked. Very interesting characters and the plot is well balanced.

It's just a shame that Amy keep getting forgotten: we hear about her in the first chapter if I'm not mistaken and when she gets her make over and that's it! I'd like her to be more involved in the story even if she is very busy.

Oh, And I just can't wait for Mako to step in. Up until now, we just know she has a bad reputation at school but that's it.

In any case, I love the strong Serena you created and the way each character is much more deep that one may think.

I hope to hear about this fic very soon. Thank you for your hard work and for sharing with us.
valentina chapter 15 . 12/7/2010
Another great chapter- just don't keep us waiting too long for the next one!Keep up the good work.
Caiteexx chapter 15 . 12/5/2010
Okay 2 things I love about this update...

1. its a decent size :D

AND

2. I JUST LOVE IT! The whole my boo thing is adorable and OMG UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

You are an amazing writer, can't wait for your next update!