Reviews for Change
no name plz chapter 1 . 10/22
This story is beautiful. Just beautiful. Though I must know, are you considering making a sequel?
Sparky199 chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
Great little epilogue! Finally another person who uses 'tis' yay!
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Poor Loki even once vindicated he still feels sorrow. Could you write a sequel where Loki finds love and acceptance on Vanaheim or Alfheim. Loki now has his family's love, acceptance and forgiveness now he needs a political marriage where they will accept his Jotun ancestry and magical abilities while being powerful enough to protect him from Thanos.
God of Mischief chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
My sister and I always like your fanfictions.
God of Mischief chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
I'm very fascinated of this fanfiction. It's really nice and amazing. Hope you can make another one that involves Loki and Tom. Bless you and your the best.
LokiSilvertongue chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Hey ! You are the best fanfiction maker.. I do like all your fanfictions.. I hope you will make another fanfiction that's more of Tom and Loki.. Anyways, keep up the good work.. Bless you.
incarnate of evil chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
That was good, I kind of feel like you should of cut it off with Loki receiving a warm welcome from the Avengers, but where you finished works too! :)
sweetchick621 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Great job! Do you think you can do one were the Avengers end up in the actors world? It would be pretty AWESOME!
Sumi chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
happy ending
jacksonkanepotter4ever chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Aww. Still annoyed Gwyneth ain't there, though.
Raye Silver chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Awww this was just wonderful...THANK YOU!
Kbbhvkhv chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
I love your work and have been reading since you started this story though I'm sad it's ended I can still say its one of my favorites I look forward to reading more of your work so in the meantime keep up the good work
Dat chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
So sweet!:)
AglonAuthor chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Yay! Sequel :D
camitake chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
OH GOSH ;A; *gushing tears* waaaaaaaaaaa i want them to meet again! D:
Oh oh oh oh oh! i have a request! can there be a story where the avengers interact with their counterparts alone in everyday activities! :))) oh puhleaaaaaaaaaz!