Reviews for Draco Malfoy's After Midnight Maelstrom
SO-LONG-LOVE chapter 17 . 3/27
Where are you this needsmto be finish I DEMAND this story be updated PLEASE
Kigen Dawn chapter 17 . 9/12/2015
Harry you horny little shit. Oh god that was funny. Can't blame him though, Draco's tight fine arse shaking at you is impossible to resist.
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 17 . 9/12/2015
Getting awesome good can't wait for more
RRW chapter 17 . 9/12/2015
I'll bet Draco conceives again...its been 10 years, right?
Black.aj.Rose chapter 17 . 9/12/2015
I honestly think that as soon as they stop trying it will happen, and it will be Draco, again.
SlashyMcGee chapter 16 . 8/12/2015
Please update
RRW chapter 16 . 2/18/2015
Sweet sentimental chapter...well done.
Ryane-Foxx chapter 16 . 2/18/2015
So freaking excited thus got updated! I absolutely adore this story and I'm still so glad you made it a one shot. Whether you continue after all thesortings or not I'm still so glad I stumbled upon this story ;) though I do hope you will write beyond that, hope you feel better dear!
Kigen Dawn chapter 16 . 2/13/2015
Sneaky little Scorpious, he may be a raven but he's a slytherin through and through
Lientjuhh chapter 16 . 2/13/2015
I like it.. :)
MiAiMo chapter 15 . 12/4/2014
Oh my goodness! I love your story so far! It's the type of fanfiction I was hoping to read about Drarry. Thank you so much for sharing your genius.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 15 . 7/3/2014
hehe their little letters are so cute! I sort of really want to know what Scorpius had to do now as part of the bed!
Belle A Lestrange chapter 14 . 7/3/2014
It's sweet that Caelum got put into Gryffindor and I can totally see Victoire in Ravenclaw
Belle A Lestrange chapter 13 . 7/3/2014
I'm glad you wrote how upset Cael was. This would have been distressing for him.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 10 . 7/2/2014
I'm glad Narcissa and Lucius came, but I thought they'd mostly buried the hatchet when the twins were born? Well, they're there now.