Reviews for Draco Malfoy's After Midnight Maelstrom
Kigen Dawn chapter 17 . 9/12
Harry you horny little shit. Oh god that was funny. Can't blame him though, Draco's tight fine arse shaking at you is impossible to resist.
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 17 . 9/12
Getting awesome good can't wait for more
RRW chapter 17 . 9/12
I'll bet Draco conceives again...its been 10 years, right?
Black.aj.Rose chapter 17 . 9/12
I honestly think that as soon as they stop trying it will happen, and it will be Draco, again.
SlashyMcGee chapter 16 . 8/12
Please update
RRW chapter 16 . 2/18
Sweet sentimental chapter...well done.
Ryane-Foxx chapter 16 . 2/18
So freaking excited thus got updated! I absolutely adore this story and I'm still so glad you made it a one shot. Whether you continue after all thesortings or not I'm still so glad I stumbled upon this story ;) though I do hope you will write beyond that, hope you feel better dear!
Kigen Dawn chapter 16 . 2/13
Sneaky little Scorpious, he may be a raven but he's a slytherin through and through
Lientjuhh chapter 16 . 2/13
I like it.. :)
MiAiMo chapter 15 . 12/4/2014
Oh my goodness! I love your story so far! It's the type of fanfiction I was hoping to read about Drarry. Thank you so much for sharing your genius.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 15 . 7/3/2014
hehe their little letters are so cute! I sort of really want to know what Scorpius had to do now as part of the bed!
Belle A Lestrange chapter 14 . 7/3/2014
It's sweet that Caelum got put into Gryffindor and I can totally see Victoire in Ravenclaw
Belle A Lestrange chapter 13 . 7/3/2014
I'm glad you wrote how upset Cael was. This would have been distressing for him.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 10 . 7/2/2014
I'm glad Narcissa and Lucius came, but I thought they'd mostly buried the hatchet when the twins were born? Well, they're there now.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 9 . 7/2/2014
So glad that Lucius relented in the end.