Reviews for A Better Teacher Than Duty
bluuexwolf chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
IT was great add some more Slash please finish it it was fantastic
Guest chapter 4 . 3/26/2014
Hmmm...interesting. If your not finished with this yet and up for ideas, I'd love to see Ben's reaction to Mike being hurt in the line of duty. That would be rough because thought the president, he's not yet family or spouse and no one knows of their relationship yet. It would put them in a spot.

Great job.
trekde chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
i already reviewed AOO and i'm wondering if you are planning to write more in this universe...i would love to read a story where the happy couple is outed in some way (in my head i have a couple of idea)
skittlez-addict chapter 4 . 12/25/2013
Please update this soon. I can't wait for more.
BlackBunnysite chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Good Job translation all this.
I enjoyed it very much.
MarveyTibbsMcGarrettWilliams chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
Love it 3
domino chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
i love all of you OHF stories! hope u write more
Leading Lady chapter 4 . 9/1/2013
Oh, Lord, I adore this. All of it. Your characterization is good, your writing style is beautiful ('cause really, many of your phrases are gorgeously worded), and the realism is very much present. It's all fantastic. I do hope you plan to continue with more... and if not? Then you'd still rock for writing what you have so far.

Cheers, darling!
hypersreak chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
I like the story so far. You said it would probably be awhile before you continued this fic... how long is awhile
fictional girl chapter 4 . 8/15/2013
Really like all of this. First chapter was my favorite. I loved your explanation of Ben's guilt over being thankfull Mike was in the other car. Really well done! Hope you continue with whatever plans you have for this.
Anna Sheridan chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
This is an intriguing concept. I'd love to see more.
Kuroi Atropos chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
Just kind of awwww with a few touches that kind of emphasize how much they both hold to their duty and dreams even if they're willing to risk it to spend time together. I loved the little mention of Ben being raised to talk to politicians. Brilliant!
Kuroi Atropos chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
I love this kind of slice of life and how you have them both kind of worried about getting caught but planning on it later too.
Kuroi Atropos chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
Hmm, I can see the reasoning... Very nice!
Kuroi Atropos chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Oh go Ben! I love how you have him maneuvering Mike even though mile knows him best and I really appreciate your take on Leah. That thought Ben had after Maggie died... Just ouch, a very nice and painful touch.