Reviews for You Can Thank Me Later
Verdauga chapter 1 . 4/7
Adorable.
AilingStar chapter 1 . 2/16
My personal theory about Night Furies' teeth is that it's somehow related to their fire. Likely because, unlike many dragons, they release an explosive blast. That blast hitting their teeth would be... destructive. So, maybe just before release, the teeth retract, to make sure the blast doesn't literally backfire.
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
Toothless is an attention-loving puppy! So cute!

And I thought Vikings were stubborn.

AH! Did Toothless find himself a GIRL!?

The girl Night Fury had a BABY in her mouth!

OH MY GOODNESS! ASTRID'S HOLDING THE BABY!
DeathBerryHime chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
Asfhkkghvhjh
This was freaking adorable. I'm giggling and bawling and slobbering all over my phone.
imagination-running chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
And stumbling onto writers like you is why I peruse the stories in my fandoms as far back as I can. You're awesome! I LOVE this story. Thank you so much!
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
Awwwwwwwwww... That is so sweeeeeeet!
lara5170 chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
This was just the sweetest little story
Kyuubi's Death chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
The reason why Night Furies can pull their teeth in is because their fire is more powerful then most dragons, they shoot the fire faster as well and they pull their teeth in to protect them from their fire blasts. But i really do like the idea of them flying around with their hatchlings in their mouths.
SAI1 chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
Love it!
I suspect the tooth-retracting thing may also have something to do with shooting. Perhaps the dive-bombing attack?
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
Nice. Way to go Toothless! The baby's so cute.
Dragon Lord Draco chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
Your reasoning is 100% logical and a high possibility of being correct
dracologistmaster chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
Great story, I especially liked the reactions to the new night fury's. I hope you consider continuing this story.
Drunken Hamster chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
This was really adorable as hell. The second part had me smiling the whole time and overall this was quite a beautiful one shot.

Well done dude. Faved.

-Drunk
OfficialUSMWriter chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
its a great idea and makes a lot of sense. loved it, i wish they made this into a short story episode or something, that would be SOOOOOO adorable! well the story was good, i had a nice fangirl 'aw' moment, and i am now satisfied. Stay awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Yes. Just yes. Fantastic! Write more onto this story, please!