Reviews for You Can Thank Me Later
lara5170 chapter 1 . 7/22
This was just the sweetest little story
Kyuubi's Death chapter 1 . 7/7
The reason why Night Furies can pull their teeth in is because their fire is more powerful then most dragons, they shoot the fire faster as well and they pull their teeth in to protect them from their fire blasts. But i really do like the idea of them flying around with their hatchlings in their mouths.
SAI1 chapter 1 . 6/29
Love it!
I suspect the tooth-retracting thing may also have something to do with shooting. Perhaps the dive-bombing attack?
Aviendhaphiragon chapter 1 . 4/2
Nice. Way to go Toothless! The baby's so cute.
Dragon Lord Draco chapter 1 . 1/26
Your reasoning is 100% logical and a high possibility of being correct
dracologistmaster chapter 1 . 1/18
Great story, I especially liked the reactions to the new night fury's. I hope you consider continuing this story.
Drunken Hamster chapter 1 . 1/6
This was really adorable as hell. The second part had me smiling the whole time and overall this was quite a beautiful one shot.

Well done dude. Faved.

-Drunk
OfficialUSMWriter chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
its a great idea and makes a lot of sense. loved it, i wish they made this into a short story episode or something, that would be SOOOOOO adorable! well the story was good, i had a nice fangirl 'aw' moment, and i am now satisfied. Stay awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Yes. Just yes. Fantastic! Write more onto this story, please!
Mysticantrix chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
wow. one thing, do you have names for them?
Gumnut chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
Gorgeous! Love the whole idea :D

Nutty
firepokemonfox chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Awwwwwww
Wolff chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
wow... I love the story! u should create more. This was too cute -
secondstardust chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
What a wonderfully sweet story. A baby night fury could only be adorable. And yes, having retractable teeth to carry their young around safely is an excellent explanation, and the only one I will accept now.
ponypainter chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Soooooooo very cute, love it! Thanks