Reviews for You Can Thank Me Later
INeedAUsername8 chapter 1 . 5/24
its a great idea and makes a lot of sense. loved it, i wish they made this into a short story episode or something, that would be SOOOOOO adorable! well the story was good, i had a nice fangirl 'aw' moment, and i am now satisfied. Stay awesome.
Yes. Just yes. Fantastic! Write more onto this story, please!
Mysticantrix Luscinia chapter 1 . 4/1
wow. one thing, do you have names for them?
Gumnut chapter 1 . 1/3
Gorgeous! Love the whole idea :D

Nutty
firepokemonfox chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Awwwwwww
Wolff chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
wow... I love the story! u should create more. This was too cute -
ofsaltandsea chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
What a wonderfully sweet story. A baby night fury could only be adorable. And yes, having retractable teeth to carry their young around safely is an excellent explanation, and the only one I will accept now.
ponypainter chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Soooooooo very cute, love it! Thanks
AuroraStar17 chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
cute!
Can'tResistThisFantabulosity chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
YES! MINI NIGHT FURIES! YES! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THAT TO HAPPEN! OH MY GODS, BEST FANFIC EVER.
ThisVioletofMine chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
I'm going to go melt in the corner now.
CherrytreesButterfly chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
This was adorable. I love the idea of the night furies carrying their babies in their mouths. :D
bookwurm247 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
D'awe! _
Lokiismylife chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
That. Was. So. CUTE! I've never read anything that cute- or if I did this chased it right out of my mind.
Duly Ignored chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
I love this! I've read it so many times I've practically memorized it!

Also, the reason, in my mind, for the retractable teeth is simple. The Night Fury's ammunition is aim-oriented, a concentrated ball of 'plasma', so the teeth could possibly disrupt that. Thus, get rid of the teeth and there is no problem. My theory anyway. It works for both.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »