Reviews for The Adoption Of Harry Potter!
asiya halima kone chapter 33 . 12/14/2015
good story thank you :)
123irish chapter 30 . 8/7/2015
harry already knew about the horcruxes from the diary.
123irish chapter 28 . 8/7/2015
didn't sirius already take the trace off Harry and Hermione's wands, and wouldn't he have done if for draco as well? still reading
123irish chapter 19 . 8/7/2015
didn't Harry meet Ron a couple of chapters ago, at his b-day party?
killer4853 chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
Rebal-nation chapter 22 . 2/1/2015
Is this really the final version of your story ? Because it seems like just a brief (chapter by chapter) summary of the detailed version that you will post later... ie: this is sarcasm.

I know this is mean but nothing disappoints me more then wasted potential
NvLgNr chapter 19 . 1/5/2015
Confusion. If the Weasleys were at Harry's 7th birthday, wouldn't Ron already know Harry?
TheRedSlime chapter 5 . 12/23/2014
HNNGG I LOVE THIS!
Petite chapter 6 . 7/15/2014
Just wanted to say I really like your idea, and give out a little constructive criticism. Though the story is wonderful so far, you have a tendency to end sentences with an exclamation point when they should end with a simple period. Obviously it's your story and you can do what you want with it, but it might go more smoothly for readers if you correct those mistakes.
No insult was intended, and please forgive me if I offended you.
Keep up the good work!
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Petubia?
hpfanscs chapter 33 . 3/12/2014
I enjoyed the story. A quick tour without Hogwarts at all. Nicely done.

Jack
Guest chapter 33 . 12/26/2013
Lovely
P-Webes chapter 33 . 11/11/2013
nice story but is it finished?
RainbowDuck chapter 14 . 10/18/2013
Your story plot is good and original but the actual story itself is terrible. It feels like you have rushed to write it down and it includes many mistakes. I would happily read the story but a fair bit of it makes no sense. I suggest you get a beta to help you thicken your story. If you do manage to redo your story please let me know as the plot line is amazing :)
PairingMatters chapter 33 . 6/22/2013
How many chapters will this story be when it is completed?