Reviews for The Adoption Of Harry Potter!
DragonTamer01 chapter 33 . 11/7/2017
Another great story of yours.
DragonTamer01 chapter 2 . 11/6/2017
Go Emma!
Kal chapter 19 . 10/8/2017
You must be one stupid moronic writer, a recent previous chapter you had the goblins remove the scar and yet here in chapter 18 and 19 you have harry scar still on him...
The Deathly Erised chapter 33 . 7/10/2017
It's a bit of a weird last chapter, but PLEASE UPDATE
stacygrrl2002 chapter 19 . 6/14/2017
Out of the blue, the Weasleys were at his birthday party, now it's like Ron doesn't know them?
The Forgotten Guardian chapter 19 . 6/8/2017
Ti Quan Do is actually spelled Taekwondo. My parents teach the global standards along with many Korean weaponry.
Anon chapter 2 . 3/20/2017
Nice story. Something tells me that is gonna have his world rocked that night!
GBTtown chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
Wait a minute! They have Rent-a-Wrecks in England? They probably didn't have a lot of Pintos in Surrey if they did.
Unidentified Gem chapter 33 . 7/17/2016
Overall, this story was very interesting. I loved the plot and the overall storyline, but I think that quite a lot of improvement is needed. The ending was also rushed and does not give a lot of closure for the readers.
asiya halima kone chapter 33 . 12/14/2015
good story thank you :)
123irish chapter 30 . 8/7/2015
harry already knew about the horcruxes from the diary.
123irish chapter 28 . 8/7/2015
didn't sirius already take the trace off Harry and Hermione's wands, and wouldn't he have done if for draco as well? still reading
123irish chapter 19 . 8/7/2015
didn't Harry meet Ron a couple of chapters ago, at his b-day party?
killer4853 chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
Rebal-nation chapter 22 . 2/1/2015
Is this really the final version of your story ? Because it seems like just a brief (chapter by chapter) summary of the detailed version that you will post later... ie: this is sarcasm.

I know this is mean but nothing disappoints me more then wasted potential