Reviews for The Adoption Of Harry Potter!
Lily-Flower Lovegood chapter 33 . 7/10
It's a bit of a weird last chapter, but PLEASE UPDATE
stacygrrl2002 chapter 19 . 6/14
Out of the blue, the Weasleys were at his birthday party, now it's like Ron doesn't know them?
The Forgotten Guardian chapter 19 . 6/8
Ti Quan Do is actually spelled Taekwondo. My parents teach the global standards along with many Korean weaponry.
Anon chapter 2 . 3/20
Nice story. Something tells me that is gonna have his world rocked that night!
GBTtown chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
Wait a minute! They have Rent-a-Wrecks in England? They probably didn't have a lot of Pintos in Surrey if they did.
Unidentified Gem chapter 33 . 7/17/2016
Overall, this story was very interesting. I loved the plot and the overall storyline, but I think that quite a lot of improvement is needed. The ending was also rushed and does not give a lot of closure for the readers.
asiya halima kone chapter 33 . 12/14/2015
good story thank you :)
123irish chapter 30 . 8/7/2015
harry already knew about the horcruxes from the diary.
123irish chapter 28 . 8/7/2015
didn't sirius already take the trace off Harry and Hermione's wands, and wouldn't he have done if for draco as well? still reading
123irish chapter 19 . 8/7/2015
didn't Harry meet Ron a couple of chapters ago, at his b-day party?
killer4853 chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
Rebal-nation chapter 22 . 2/1/2015
Is this really the final version of your story ? Because it seems like just a brief (chapter by chapter) summary of the detailed version that you will post later... ie: this is sarcasm.

I know this is mean but nothing disappoints me more then wasted potential
NvLgNr chapter 19 . 1/5/2015
Confusion. If the Weasleys were at Harry's 7th birthday, wouldn't Ron already know Harry?
TheRedSlime chapter 5 . 12/23/2014
HNNGG I LOVE THIS!
Petite chapter 6 . 7/15/2014
Just wanted to say I really like your idea, and give out a little constructive criticism. Though the story is wonderful so far, you have a tendency to end sentences with an exclamation point when they should end with a simple period. Obviously it's your story and you can do what you want with it, but it might go more smoothly for readers if you correct those mistakes.
No insult was intended, and please forgive me if I offended you.
Keep up the good work!