Reviews for Innocent on the Top, Slutty on the Bottom
Gwendolyn.D'Agostino chapter 1 . 2/11
theacer250 chapter 1 . 2/9
Lol Prussia has the worst timing. Awesome story.
SoulMore chapter 1 . 1/5
FAN!
Princess Asterezintia of Cora chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Hey its me Aster vut I'm known as AxleRoseFrey on Deviant art. I joined you GerIta group. Just in case it hasn't been pointed out. Italy's hair color in APH seasons 1,2,3, & 4 Italy's hair color was a light brown but now in seasons 5 and 6 Italy's hair color is an Auburn hair color. I love your stories.
Dawn Kirkland chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Italy's hair is can be said to be auburn, brown or red. I thinks its an auburn. Also I loved this fanfiction so much! I laughed and fangirled. GerIta is so cute and sexy. It can also be funny. Great job. I'll look at more of you work for the pairs I ship. *blinks, hearing Hetalia commotion in my head, realizes my OC London had walked in on Italy and Germany again and starts laughing, stops laughing when London tells Japan she needs sex therapy* Pafufufufu
demoness of music chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
his hair is copper
anon chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
prussia oh my god
yaoi-lover-omfg chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
getting seen fucking and maturbating of a boy, when your brother comes in twice, must not be very good.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Admin: ... Lovely :3 Do you take requests? If so Please do a USuk please ;o 3
Alfred: o/o
Ludwig: ... *Blushing* ...
Feli: Vee .. Germany we wouldnt really .. do that .. ? Would we?
Ludwig: ... *Clears throat* ... Ve Vould ..
Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
OMG! This was so incredibly hot! I loved it. I just loved how you made North Italy in here. He was still so cute and adorable even when he was being all slutty.

AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Hahaha! It's either prussia or romano walking in on GerIta sex all the time! (giggles) Why oh cruel heavens? Tell me WHY? ROFL:-D & ds fic's too hot (not entirely PWP) but pretty erotic.
GermanPastaMiester chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
its aburn sorta red sorta brown, XD and when prussia walked in again XD da face one sencond -.- few seconds later 0.0 AWWWWW HELLLL NAWW XD
Mona the yaoi freak chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Lol my friend showed this to me and I though it was amazing and hilarious. I LOVED it.
Ella chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
just say his hair is a brownish-red or a redish-brown its the same thing really
TheLastofUs chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
ROFLROFLROFL *dies of laughter* oh Prussia... This was so well written an SO funny. Jokesperfect. LOOOVE