Reviews for Innocent on the Top, Slutty on the Bottom
Ceruleanbeat04 chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
his hair is a reddish-brown,but he's not a red head. he also has brown-amber eyes instead of green,if you said green eyes,you would be talking about his brother.
Snapped Venice chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
His hair is actually auburn. Its a mix of brown and red, but it has more of a lighter colour to it then Romano's, which is sort of mahogany. Have a great day!
Ciao
FlashingHaywire12 chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
XD wow! I love how Gilbert walks in on them durring their… activities… all in all! It was amazing! And Feli's hair is brown, but a real light brown. AWESOME JOB!
Awesome.Anime.Girl chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
theacer250 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Lol Prussia has the worst timing. Awesome story.
SoulMore chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
FAN!
The Queen of the Freiwolves chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Hey its me Aster vut I'm known as AxleRoseFrey on Deviant art. I joined you GerIta group. Just in case it hasn't been pointed out. Italy's hair color in APH seasons 1,2,3, & 4 Italy's hair color was a light brown but now in seasons 5 and 6 Italy's hair color is an Auburn hair color. I love your stories.
OtakuofHorror chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Italy's hair is can be said to be auburn, brown or red. I thinks its an auburn. Also I loved this fanfiction so much! I laughed and fangirled. GerIta is so cute and sexy. It can also be funny. Great job. I'll look at more of you work for the pairs I ship. *blinks, hearing Hetalia commotion in my head, realizes my OC London had walked in on Italy and Germany again and starts laughing, stops laughing when London tells Japan she needs sex therapy* Pafufufufu
demoness of music chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
his hair is copper
anon chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
prussia oh my god
Tmnt-OC-Story Writer chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
getting seen fucking and maturbating of a boy, when your brother comes in twice, must not be very good.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Admin: ... Lovely :3 Do you take requests? If so Please do a USuk please ;o 3
Alfred: o/o
Ludwig: ... *Blushing* ...
Feli: Vee .. Germany we wouldnt really .. do that .. ? Would we?
Ludwig: ... *Clears throat* ... Ve Vould ..
Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
OMG! This was so incredibly hot! I loved it. I just loved how you made North Italy in here. He was still so cute and adorable even when he was being all slutty.

AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Hahaha! It's either prussia or romano walking in on GerIta sex all the time! (giggles) Why oh cruel heavens? Tell me WHY? ROFL:-D & ds fic's too hot (not entirely PWP) but pretty erotic.
GermanPastaMiester chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
its aburn sorta red sorta brown, XD and when prussia walked in again XD da face one sencond -.- few seconds later 0.0 AWWWWW HELLLL NAWW XD
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »