Reviews for Innocent on the Top, Slutty on the Bottom
Feliciano Vargas chapter 1 . 21h
Ciao! Great fanfic here! I'd just like to say nice work and a little advice on the hair colour. While most fanfictions say it's red or brown, it can be both! It just depends on the lighting and stuff, but Italy is basically a brunette. Heck, you could say it's reddish brown :3
Aya chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
Hi I'm a gerita fan from China~~~
I love your work! I'm so excited about reading it. It is amazing!
Can I ask you for a permission to translate your work into Chinese? I will note your credit and a link.
Rose chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
It was great. Good story line,humorous, and hot. Make more and thank you
The Awesome Me chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
Why should I, the awesome Prussia, need to know how to knock? Hey- West, what're you doing? Get off the compu-

This was amazing. Great job keeping Feli in character!

Shut it, West! Mere fanfiction can never be as awesome as me!
Ceruleanbeat04 chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
his hair is a reddish-brown,but he's not a red head. he also has brown-amber eyes instead of green,if you said green eyes,you would be talking about his brother.
Snapped Venice chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
His hair is actually auburn. Its a mix of brown and red, but it has more of a lighter colour to it then Romano's, which is sort of mahogany. Have a great day!
Ciao
FlashingHaywire12 chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
XD wow! I love how Gilbert walks in on them durring their… activities… all in all! It was amazing! And Feli's hair is brown, but a real light brown. AWESOME JOB!
Awesome.Anime.Girl chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
theacer250 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Lol Prussia has the worst timing. Awesome story.
SoulMore chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
FAN!
ILIKETOREAD666 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Hey its me Aster vut I'm known as AxleRoseFrey on Deviant art. I joined you GerIta group. Just in case it hasn't been pointed out. Italy's hair color in APH seasons 1,2,3, & 4 Italy's hair color was a light brown but now in seasons 5 and 6 Italy's hair color is an Auburn hair color. I love your stories.
OtakuofHorror chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Italy's hair is can be said to be auburn, brown or red. I thinks its an auburn. Also I loved this fanfiction so much! I laughed and fangirled. GerIta is so cute and sexy. It can also be funny. Great job. I'll look at more of you work for the pairs I ship. *blinks, hearing Hetalia commotion in my head, realizes my OC London had walked in on Italy and Germany again and starts laughing, stops laughing when London tells Japan she needs sex therapy* Pafufufufu
demoness of music chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
his hair is copper
anon chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
prussia oh my god
LunaLuRoll chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
getting seen fucking and maturbating of a boy, when your brother comes in twice, must not be very good.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »