Reviews for Transcendent Humanity
Dasgun chapter 1 . 11/21
..-.
Marf0g chapter 27 . 11/20
I read this over 2 (long) sittings, and loved every moment of it. The ending segment about the two potential states of existence several million years down the line hid far harder than it had any right to, as did the ending notes.
oh my god its amazing
SideVermin93 chapter 27 . 10/28
This was an absolutely fantastic fanfiction to read! Absolutely beautiful bro, I dont read many M:E fics (Never liked the setting much) but yours is now my favourite. Thank you for creating this story and letting us be there to experience the worldbuilding of TH
Humanity is still the councils bitch.
norm2434 chapter 27 . 10/24
I still hate the idea of my thoughts being linked with billions of other people. That would be horrifying, not comforting. I don't get why other people would give up their privacy just like that to be part of some "family" or some shit. Sounds like a cult tbh.
norm2434 chapter 22 . 10/23
I feel like if you Ascend then you aren't human anymore. You just lost your freedoms, your privacy, all those things. I would definitely choose to be Transcendent lol
Lise Fahn277 chapter 27 . 10/19
That was a TRIP! I had no idea what I was getting myself into when I started reading this fic, but I love me some good Experimental/Philosophical SciFi so this was great! I honestly have no words to describe what just happened in my brain, but I 100% think this is one of the best pieces of literary science fiction I've ever read. Major props!
AllHailThe99th chapter 19 . 9/25
I was hoping for the Batarians' extinction, but this works too.
AllHailThe99th chapter 11 . 9/24
Honestly, if there's any race that deserves to go extinct, it's the Batarians. They're the scum of the galaxy.
Laurender chapter 27 . 9/21
Revliledpembroke chapter 1 . 9/15
Hey, guys, I know randomly opening a Relay COULD start a massive galactic war, but what if we just shot at every unknown ship? Isn't that a GREAT IDEA?

Fucking idiot Turians.
SurplusHook chapter 27 . 9/9
This was amazing
Maglad chapter 27 . 6/28
Once again. Humanity, Fuck Yeah
Its kind of amusing to read this so long after the release of ME3 and knowing this fanfic came before that.
Oreo Stories chapter 27 . 6/1
Simply put, this story is a beautiful one. It forces you to really think on the concept of what makes us human, and how that can change in so many different ways; we have seen only two forms of evolution of consciousness, one so comforting and one so alone. I can't help but wonder how many more there would be, beyond even our ability to imagine.

My first reaction to the Ascended was fear- that seems like a horrible way to be, alone and isolated from the rest of the universe. But the more I learned about it, the more I realized: it was the exact opposite. To be yourself, and also part of a greater whole; to have your entire self, your thoughts and memories, your hopes and dreams, known intimately by billions of people, and theirs known by you. One big family- no secrets needed nor wanted, just... intimacy.
2,944 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »