Reviews for Transcendent Humanity
Ze Archivist chapter 27 . 9/14
I love re- reading your story every time I feel down about where we are as a civilization.

Today was my 4th time reading it, and I still enjoy and take great inspiration from it. Thank you.
HFY fic and it turns out all humans are slaves. Fucking great. Fuck this.
TheEleventhDoctorDab chapter 27 . 8/30
One of, maybe even THE, best fanfiction(s) I have ever read.
Jesus christ the abomination I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it
It cannot be allowed to exist
TheQuietWings chapter 4 . 7/1
I loved the exchange towards the end of this chapter.

Also this bit, "Humanity is the first non-hostile contact the geth have had since the Morning War. We would ask you to be our advocates." Just made me go . Something about the geth reaching out to the first species in three hundred years that hasn't been openly hostile to them from the jump. Got me invested in a snap to see where this cooperation goes.
TheGodsWeep chapter 27 . 7/1
A bright light in the darkness
TheQuietWings chapter 3 . 6/30
Turian POV! Absolutely fascinating to see from their point of view how out of their depth they are!
TheQuietWings chapter 2 . 6/29
This was a fun chapter. There's something so cool about how each character (role?) is described, a faceless amalgamation of humanity's different desires working to reach consensus.

Also "If we are to attempt peace, vivisecting their people will not help us." lmao
TheQuietWings chapter 1 . 6/28
This is a fascinating alternate take on how humans could have turned out. I like the evolution from Uploaded humans being fewer, "viewed with mixed respect and disgust", to that being the dominant form humanity takes. And that final message! Really good buildup to that threat with showing how much the turians underestimated the human forces.
WreckerTheLesser chapter 27 . 6/25
Read this in an afternoon, beautiful story, not often I see transhumanism in media. Best wishes for your future endeavors.
Sebine chapter 26 . 6/8
UUUGGGHHH

THE ENDING IS SO CUTE

I WANT MORE WHISKEY x ENVOY AND CHILDREN
Superjoshe chapter 27 . 6/6
What a phenomenal story. You were faithful to characters from the games, and your OCs were so well-written that I forgot that they weren't from the games at all. All of your players were believable and compelling, and your story and pacing were top-notch (I especially love Envoy). Thank you so so much for giving us this story. 3
Meltricon12 chapter 12 . 5/31
Just giving out ships left and right like some fking toys as reparations, humanity really lacks sense in this fic for a "transcendent" race
Meltricon12 chapter 12 . 5/31
humanity is a bit... retarded in this
Sebine chapter 20 . 5/28
Whiskey and Envoy sitting in a tree
doing gross robo sex thing
2,983 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »