Reviews for Transcendent Humanity
Western-Otaku chapter 1 . 12h
This story is amazing! Now I wish for a future Mass Effect spin-off or something based off of this, the new Human technology is much more impressive than in Canon. I hope you continue this some day... Are you thinking of introducing an uploaded Shepherd with a modified War body in the future?
turntekGodhead chapter 18 . 20h
this entire fic is incredible and I hope you start it up again someday 3
corrinlone77 chapter 11 . 3/25
Great story. Keep up the good work.

Cheers

Corrin
The-Only-Temporary-Name chapter 18 . 3/24
This is amazing. Need more
jakesucks12345 chapter 6 . 3/18
What's the shell? Is it like a forerunner shield world? Where a giant metal ball surrounds and protects the planet?
Wiggins chapter 18 . 3/18
I am really sad that it seems this has died, was a good ride while it lasted
onlyHUWMAN chapter 5 . 3/6
firefly references, hard sci-fi concepts and mass effect. I'm going to enjoy this a lot.
Darv chapter 18 . 3/4
I am so happy this has been updated.
Haven't checked on it since before the end of the Collector Battle.
This is honestly one of the best stories I've read and does wonderful things with the ME universe. Massively love transumanism too and this fic handles it brillantly.

Fingers crossed for more. XD
qfeys chapter 18 . 3/3
Really cool story. I hope that my words of appreciation will convince you to continue this. I'd really love to see more.
fooplaya chapter 18 . 2/28
Really great story! Eager for more
that whole bit with the imaginary daughter of 'Tarth' was hilarious. Brilliant because it adds a depth of humanity (is that the right word when talking about an alien race? whatever) to the situation. Just the sort of messy idiotic thing that could happen in space age era hacking attempts
wwjdtd chapter 18 . 2/24
I really hope this story continues.
All 49 of the next chapters remain complete unknowns. I guess that, much like the Batarians, we'll just have to wait and see, though with a little less staring at the sun...
ValMM chapter 18 . 2/22
Damn! To stop at such a moment! This is kind of frustrating, to be honest.
I just love the idea in general and all the small details and I'm looking forward to read the rest of it someday, hope you'll be so kind to write it!
1,893 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »