Reviews for Transcendent Humanity
Enderminer22 chapter 18 . 10/15
ah I want more. this is fun to read
moosejuice5 chapter 14 . 10/3
Really do love this fic, hope to see it continued soon :(
Bitch made a spam bot from hell. That's a hell of a warcrime right there.
Firesgone chapter 5 . 9/22
"I fully expect to be fascinated by toast or something for a full half hour."
This is the funniest line in the story so far!
Could have had the humans able to generate wormholes instead of using the relays
Great. Stories like this are why I hate multipart stories. This is not a bad review of this, far from it. I got pulled into this, finish the last part, and see when it was last updated. March of 2016. That is over 2 years ago, and I'm not happy that I've fallen in love with this story to find that it's probably dead. Author, you have condemned me to love something that feels like it will never be finished. If you can see this, please continue! Please!
Humanity: Fuck Yeah
Humanity: Fuck Yeah
derpysauce chapter 18 . 8/30
Very enjoyable story. I must admit I feel it peaked around chapter 10 or so, but nonetheless enjoyable. It felt like near the end you were struggling to juggle not having a real main cast and having a story format that makes sense in the traditional sense. As time went on developing a narrative without a main character kind of fell apart.

Still thanks for your great writing.
This is great, hope u start on it again soon haha if your alive that is
vikk3 chapter 1 . 8/24
Please come back and continue the story!
god of all chapter 18 . 8/4
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Sebine chapter 18 . 8/3
fucking cliff hanger
Sebine chapter 6 . 8/2
TOAST!
Maxren chapter 1 . 7/26
I keep coming back to this piece of science fiction jewelry. Reading it whilst listening to "The children of the Sun" makes it even better.

Whatever you are currently doing with your life, I thank you for ever uploading this alternate version of yours.
Take care.