Reviews for Transcendent Humanity
god of all chapter 18 . 8/4
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Sebine chapter 18 . 8/3
fucking cliff hanger
Sebine chapter 6 . 8/2
TOAST!
Maxren chapter 1 . 7/26
I keep coming back to this piece of science fiction jewelry. Reading it whilst listening to "The children of the Sun" makes it even better.

Whatever you are currently doing with your life, I thank you for ever uploading this alternate version of yours.
Take care.
L0NER18 chapter 1 . 7/5
The ending of Chapter 1 gave me chills. I feel this has great promise.
Rodenmar chapter 1 . 7/3
And alas those 49 freakin ship will remain a mystery. Until prove otherwise, those 49 ship will be flying gigantic dildos and vibrators.
kinda adorkable chapter 18 . 6/29
Wait, what happened!?

I... I...

It kinda looks like this story is dead, which is a shame. I wish there was more. There's so much you could still do with it!

Regardless, it was a great story and I enjoyed in immensely. I do hope you eventually get around to writing more, though. It's too great to give up on!

kinda adorkable chapter 17 . 6/29
Oof. When is Transcendent Humanity going to develop FTL ships? Don't they have the math, yet? The specs from the turian ships weren't enough?

kinda adorkable chapter 16 . 6/29
Why didn't I put two and two together!? You all but spelled it out for us! Cerberus guarded Tartarus, right? Why didn't I remember that!? This is so cool!

Holy cow the scene with the Voice was... amazing! War!

I remember how idiotic the Council was in the games, and it does not surprise me that they don't believe Humanity, even with video evidence, about the Collector attack. And the way the batarians reacted is just like them, the slimy bastards!

kinda adorkable chapter 15 . 6/29
Oh no! Not Evelyn! I was just starting to like her!

These warbodies are pretty cool! So many different kinds! My favorite is probably the Raptor.

This chapter was different. We saw some personal action, and that was interesting. I was hoping everyone would survive, but realistically, some humans would have to die eventually. I've just been so used to them being, like, perfect for fourteen chapters that seeing them actually lose (even while winning) was a bit of a shock (not a bad thing, however).

Great chapter! Can't wait to see the reaction to the Collector threat. There's gonna be hell to pay! Lol.

kinda adorkable chapter 14 . 6/27
Holy crap it's the Collectors!

I wasn't expecting that at all. I was prepared for a batarian slaughter and got a showdown with the boogeyman!

I wonder what this means about the future. I'm very interested in what will happen when canon ME1 events start to transpire, if they even will.

kinda adorkable chapter 13 . 6/27
Not what I expected, but definitely understandable. The quarians have been fighting the geth for centuries (if not more). To meet a race that so resembled AI who just so happened to also ally themselves with their enemies, it's perfectly understandable how this played out.

Whiskey, obviously, is a badass. She took on the whole quarian race and was victorious! That's so cool!

I hope everything works out. I'd really like to see the quarians and the geth make up. That was my favorite part about ME3, when Legion sacrifices himself for all geth and the quarians welcome them back, and together, they try to forge a brighter future. That could work so well in this story!

Great chapter. Time for the next!

kinda adorkable chapter 12 . 6/27
Tartarus is interesting! I think it's cool that Military doesn't remember anything that happens in there, but her orders are still needed there. Gives it a truly mystifying feeling.

kinda adorkable chapter 11 . 6/27
The Solar Council makes a comeback! We missed you, obligatory shady organization!

Ghost Tango is so cool! Infecting so many ships and shutting down that many is impressive. And considering how fast he did it, he truly is special forces, huh?

Merging technologies sounds interesting, if a little sketchy. I hope it doesn't bite them in the backside. Batarians running around with Avaunts kinda terrifies me. Though uplifting the other races into a better, more pristine version of themselves could be fun to read! I immediately thought about the quarians. Could they have new bodies made for them that aren't so susceptible to infection? That would change the whole culture of their people!

So many possibilities still! I LOVE this story!

kinda adorkable chapter 10 . 6/27
I'm curious as to why the super-sized dreadnought 'support' ships got that salarian debriefer so excited.

I love that they call the Reapers the 'Destroyers'. It sounds just as ominous and cool.

I really disliked Udina in the games, but he's a bit different here, and I like him now. Strange, that. And these Ghosts! They're so cool! I love how they like to appear (I think it's the silver hair... I'm a sucker for silver hair. Lol).

So, they already know that the Reapers aren't gone, huh? I wonder how that's going to turn out. The Voice just might chock on itself. And I'm also super interested in how the council and, well, everyone, will react to Transcendent Humanity's alliance with the geth. Certainly not as well as their reaction to the 'Uploaded'.

Great work!