Reviews for Transcendent Humanity
dwdadw33 chapter 18 . 12/3
just a question but does anyone know of fanfics with simillar idea behind them, if so could you please do it on a PM ?
For some reason I can see “talkie toaster” from red dwarf being a hit with the Heath.
huntergans1 chapter 2 . 11/6
Peace are you kidding me? Humans have such an advantage and they just let them go? TRASH!
an Avid reader chapter 18 . 11/4
Damn, this is really good. I just binged the entire story, and I like what I see. It's a rare take on post singularity humanity, and I give kudos on your work.
razzi2010 chapter 18 . 10/26
Extremely interesting take on the ME universe. I am intrigued as to where this will go. Hope you update soon
AbyssWatcher chapter 18 . 9/22
Hope this gets finished someday
asdasdasd chapter 18 . 9/15
more please
So wonderful! I tried to go to bed 4 hours ago but I just couldn’t put it today it was so good!
Well then. This new, potential universe is certainly fascinating. Fantastic job!
An absolutely amazing storyline I loved it
tylermech66 chapter 1 . 8/20
I forgot how chilling that last sentence was. Love it.
Its your Uncle bourbon chapter 18 . 7/28
I honestly wish this would be continued, it's going so strong an then isint updated for 3 years, love it but wish it was finished
Captivating story, shame it's dead, but maybe not.
Geoff chapter 18 . 7/23
I came across this in a Humanity F Yeah thread. I know this is an old old story, but dear god I wish you had continued. I've been a fan of David Edding's Belgariad/Mallorean, David Gemmell's Drenai/Skilgannon, Tolkein's LotR, everything from Titanfall to Horizon Zero Dawn, up and down fantasy and sci-fi, from published to fanfiction and every permutation in between.

This is without a doubt one of the most interesting, thought provoking, enrapturing and drop-dead gorgeously conceived stories I have ever had the ABSOLUTE PLEASURE AND JOY of resting my eyes upon.

Whoever you are, wherever life has taken you, whatever you have done, are doing, and will do: thank you so much for this joy. Even though the story may not be complete, thank you for a look into the 26th millennium and mankind's endless drive to life.

I hope one day you can see this and take a measure of just how much this story has impacted me.

Strong alone. Stronger together.
Mecharic chapter 18 . 7/21
Ah, if only this had continued! I really want to know what WarSeeds truly are and do now! Ah well, we can always imagine... lol
2,093 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »