Reviews for Transcendent Humanity
HyperionATLAS chapter 18 . 11/22
well shit i guess this is where it was ended and not continued.
Hey,its been a while since you updated. Is everything still good?
Ghost of Los Angeles chapter 18 . 11/17
Thou shall not abandon stories
World Theory chapter 6 . 11/11
I loved the Toast scene with Envoy, at the end. I love Wiskey for the impish sense of humor. I mean, here is an AI, in an organic body for the forst time ever. Mind blow by plain toast. And she slides the jam forwards. Heheheā€¦ Oh happiness!
CaptJosh chapter 18 . 11/6
Please try to find time to continue this. It is quite well done, and I would love to see it brought to a conclusion.
Sahrial chapter 18 . 10/30
I really love the concept of this story.

I hope the author picks it up again.
Bob and co chapter 18 . 10/23
It's been a year and three quarters please update.
Maersikai chapter 1 . 10/18
I do hope you will update one day. though I can understand not getting new chapters out.
Master J.M chapter 18 . 10/16
Hey, love this story. I found it when I was looking for HFY stuff and (Long form wise) you've a pretty good piece going here. I don't much about ME but I've still enjoyed it a lot. Hope that you get inspiration for this again at some point, but if you don't just now that this was pretty good.
Lord Damon Markloff Darkling chapter 18 . 10/10
This story is looking REALLY good. I hope you continue it.
Deathsea22 chapter 18 . 10/8
Bro you really need to update this
Robert Harrison chapter 18 . 10/2
This story is one of the better stories about a "superior" humanity I've found, I hope to see it continue past this point.
infinitearchivealpha chapter 1 . 9/30
when are you updating?
griezz chapter 1 . 9/28
A complete Dyson sphere would be an unneeded waste of resources. As an alternative, consider a Ringwood, as in Larry Niven's series of that name or "Pendor" from Elf Sternberg's "Journal Entries". If you built a ringworld around the Sun at a distance matching Earth's orbit, making it only as wide as Earth's diameter, that would the size of over 23 THOUSAND Earths!
Reymen chapter 2 . 9/27
If humans have a compleate dyson swarm around their sun, then they have more space then all of the other aliens.
1,971 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »