Reviews for the girl that time loved
RevNicolaAnne chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
This actually made me cry.
So good.
Venus Smurf chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
I really hope you continue. Maybe a sequel? It'd be fascinating.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Write a long story
Kimo-chan chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Nearly brought me to tears. This is just like Rose, never giving up. Saving the universe, doing what the Doctor would have done. Beautiful.
Madam Akyria chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Oh Spirare, this was perfect. Absolutely perfect. Rose running around her reality with a tardis, unaging, and watching everything around her die, though it hasn't made her bitter, everything dies this she knows, it has it's time, and then she keeps a bit of them with her always.

This made me cry, truly. So beautiful.

The Lonely Goddess isn't that just perfect?

Have you loaded it onto Teaspoon and an Open mind, better known as whofic? You should.
gredelina1 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I told you last time that I'd read anything you wrote, and I meant it. I've never seen Dr. Who, don't know the characters! But I meant it. So I did. Read, that is.

After some initial confusion (what the hell is a TARDIS?) I got the gist of things and got into the story. Beautiful. I'm sure if I had knowledge of the characters and an emotional attachment to them I would be sobbing. As it was I was left with a melancholy feeling and some deep thoughts about love, loss, and the consequences of loneliness.

Your writing... The emotions infused in every word... Magic. As usual I'm in awe of you and I feel a need to worship at your feet. I'll spare you that pathetic (and awkward) sight though and simply thank you. Thank you for sharing your brilliance and for making the world a better place just by being in it. Sorry for the sap, I just love you and couldn't stop the outpouring ;)