Reviews for Buried Beneath
bow-to-my-tie chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
Awwwh! Too cute, I love it!
JesusisBoss chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
Very good fic. Love the angst and drama of it all, and how it had a happy ending. Cheers!
zoz chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Wow this was really good. As I think someone else said, you got the doctor and Clara's voices just right! Keep up the great work. :)
TaintedMuse1804 chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
Amazing! Please do a sequel! :)
hoigui chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
Luv the Doctor comming to Claras rescue
Sagethorn chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
Oh man, how did I miss when you updated this? Excellent job. Great story. :3
Merle G chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
This is so sweet and in-character! The voices are very, very good: during some of Clara's early lines, when the sailor starts approaching her, and later, at the Doctor's "Hey, hey, it's alright", I had to stop and re-read because I could hear the intonations so clearly it was eerie!

While I've warmed to the idea of the Doctor having romantic relationships, this story is a perfect example of the positive reason why I don't particularly want it to go that way with Clara: he's just so sweet and wonderful when he's all platonic and avuncular, and you captured that perfectly.

And the story was such a nice size: small enough to fit in the hollow of my hand (or its mental equivalent), but long enough to tell a satisfying story. I also liked the balance of story to length: there was plenty of lovely descriptiveness, but no detectable verbiage (or boredom, on this end: absolutely no skimming occurred during reading).

All in all, a capital little story; I liked it a lot!
Steampunkmagic chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Wow this was really good! Dark, but good :)
kinzeylee chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Dark-ish, but that makes it all the better (in my humble opinion). Absolutely loved it!
Nefertirix chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
That is good. Very good.
A Pirate By Any Other Name chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
Poor Clara. That would be horrifying. I'm still not sold with the Clara-Doctor ship, but I can appreciate Eleven's tenderness here. :)
Whouffle and Souffles chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
Aww I really like this one! I mean, I hate htat soldier guy but it's so fluffy between the two of them at the end.
esthealice17 chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
Really enjoyed the story! Awesome job!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
What happens?! TELL ME
TheLibraryOfTheTardis chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I've been looking for a fanfic like this for ages! I saw the prompt on tumblr and I almost died, this is really well written, good grammar and punctuation, maybe make it longer because it's so good! *applause*