Reviews for Buried Beneath
seriouslybea chapter 2 . 7/27
this was so beautifully written, i loved it!
Awww... This is so sad and cute, but also scary because this happens to so many women. A good read, though! Very good
Bestbuds55 chapter 2 . 2/26
This is sad and yet beautiful all at once. You did a great job and I wish there were more protective Doctor fanfiction since Clara's so slight. :)
PsychLockMutant chapter 2 . 12/10/2015
I seriously love this story. It's so cute! ARGGHHH the OTP is strong with this one. :)
welshcanadian14 chapter 2 . 8/21/2015
Enjoyed the sweet ending! Bravo.
braveten chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
Awwwh! Too cute, I love it!
JesusisBoss chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
Very good fic. Love the angst and drama of it all, and how it had a happy ending. Cheers!
zoz chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Wow this was really good. As I think someone else said, you got the doctor and Clara's voices just right! Keep up the great work. :)
TaintedMuse1804 chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
Amazing! Please do a sequel! :)
hoigui chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
Luv the Doctor comming to Claras rescue
Sagethorn chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
Oh man, how did I miss when you updated this? Excellent job. Great story. :3
Merle G chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
This is so sweet and in-character! The voices are very, very good: during some of Clara's early lines, when the sailor starts approaching her, and later, at the Doctor's "Hey, hey, it's alright", I had to stop and re-read because I could hear the intonations so clearly it was eerie!

While I've warmed to the idea of the Doctor having romantic relationships, this story is a perfect example of the positive reason why I don't particularly want it to go that way with Clara: he's just so sweet and wonderful when he's all platonic and avuncular, and you captured that perfectly.

And the story was such a nice size: small enough to fit in the hollow of my hand (or its mental equivalent), but long enough to tell a satisfying story. I also liked the balance of story to length: there was plenty of lovely descriptiveness, but no detectable verbiage (or boredom, on this end: absolutely no skimming occurred during reading).

All in all, a capital little story; I liked it a lot!
Steampunkmagic chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Wow this was really good! Dark, but good :)
kinzeylee chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Dark-ish, but that makes it all the better (in my humble opinion). Absolutely loved it!
Nefertirix chapter 2 . 5/12/2013