Reviews for Fire and Ice
Perfect.
CLOWNFISH14 chapter 3 . 6/20/2014
Love it!
IllyaKuryakingirl12 chapter 3 . 1/22/2014
I was searching through fics and found this one. You did good and I remember the episode haha. I wish you could have made 1 more chapter though just to get everything haha. But I really liked it.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
Obstreperous Wookie: I have read a lot of stories about the guys, and yours really captured what I imagined Dean and Sam would really be like. Plus it was actually quality writing and grammar (which is apparently hard to find on here, haha). Keep up the fabulous work!
Laeslaer chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Haha I'm loving your version of loopy Sam.

I've been reading a bunch of your Supernatural stories and I'm really liking your style. You have a knack for believable situations and you keep the characters' personalities. You show the concern Dean has for Sam without needing to send Sam to deaths doors every time.

Wonderful job my friend :)
Frakking Toasters chapter 3 . 11/16/2013
Ahhhh this is fantastic. I loved this scene but this is so much better having it played out like this for us. I love how you do that. You spoil us and I love it. xo
Effie17 chapter 3 . 10/31/2013
Very well written.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/13/2013
shewaslikeahurricane: All of your work is wonderful :')
Guest chapter 3 . 10/3/2013
Jewel Princess1992: It is an amazing fic! I absolutely love the angst here especially since it
came after nearly the entire season of dean and sam at each others throats! So i absolutely loved it! Thanks for writing it!
Love Me Like Sunday chapter 3 . 9/10/2013
My initial reaction was 'I don't like this' and I don't mean that in a bad way (even though it totally sounds like it, sorry). You write worried Dean so well. It's kind of amazing. And, it makes me anxious right along with him. I felt like I was in the car wih him, counting down the minutes and urging Baby to go faster. The internal dialogues you write for him are so spot on that it seems like something you'd see on the show if the did that sort of thing. Thanks for sharing this with us!
Aranna Undomiel chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Lol, this was very hilarious! I know it's supposed to be real angsty, but really Dean conversing and arguing with himself...how can that not be funny as hell ;) Finally finished watching the last eps of season 8 so now I can read the rest of your stories :)
stranded chess piece chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
Another brilliant story! Thank you for filling in the frustrating blank in this episode. I would have loved to see Dean trying to wrestle Sam into the tub. Great job :)
AlElizabeth chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
Good fanfic. Keep up the great work!
Parnassus chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Ok, this is wonderfully written! I loved the way you totally dug into Dean's head while this hilarious scene played out...and the way you continued it could've been a scene continuation. Nicely done :) Funny with just the right amount of sweet. You write Dean's POV expertly. I'm jealous ;)
SPN Mum chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
I can't believe Dean actually kept talking to Sam, all the way back to the hotel, even though Sam was unconscious! lol I wonder if Sam actually heard any of that? Maybe that link was what was keeping Sam from slipping away, cause that was an awfully high fever! O.o It's probably a good thing Dean got back when he did, and that he didn't have to stop anywhere for the ice. That was good thinking on Dean's part. The ice worked to bring Sam's temperature down and wake him up too, as we all know. ;)