Reviews for Love Behind Bars
PleiadesWolfe chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
Two weeks you said. Can you hold out for that long Grimmjow before you start making a move on Ichigo?
Guest chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
Oooh my!
Voluptuous chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
IIIMMM IN LUURRRVVVV. I seriously love prison Fics, and there will never be enough of ichigrim prison Fics for my taste.
Thanks so much for writing this, it's perfect!
I can't wait for the next chapter, and for the sexy sexy forbidden smut.
Handcuffs and showers and prison uniforms. *drools*
I can't wait to find out what you have in store for us ;) thanks heaps.
AizenLover529 chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
As much as I'm loving this story, I really can't help but notice that there are a lot of abbreviations in this. But that's not the problem, you should really put the names of the objects or places that you've chose to abbreviate in either the beginning of the story or the end. It makes it a lot easier for the reader to understand the story better. But other than that and a few minor spelling issues, I love the story. Keep at it :)!
DeeaE chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
love it
update
moreeeeeeeee
i think Ichigo is one sexy officer and let's face it who could resist sex on legs coughGrimmycough
Foxluna chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
wait so in this story of a Grimmjow Ichigo pairing... who's Seme(top) and who's Uke(bottom)?
Animelady 12 chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
Awesomez start can't wait to read more
DeeaE chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
love ittttttttt
update
Beautiful6Nightmare chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I'm really liking this story already, can't wait to see where it goes! :) Keep up the good work! :D
dmx chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Wow you write so wonderfully! I love this. Please update aoon. I can this is going to be one of my favorites.
KissTheSunGoodnight chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Much better now that it's been revised and such :)
Ninie-sanNote chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Good start!I would like to read more about your story!
fallowell chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
can't wait to read more!