Reviews for Blame It On The Butterbeer
Breanna3593 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Creative idea starting a different paragraph
off with a different letter in the word. Thanks for writing.
Rea558750 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I really love this, it's very cute :3
Alicia Mirza chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Hey!
It was really sweet.
Usually I’m not fun of cross-gen stories, not a big fan of Sirius/Hermione either, but it was great.
I liked the ending, it was just perfect. [It seemed the butterbeer did do her some good.]
I should drink more butterbeer it seems!
Keep up the good work!
Alicia :)
HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I think you did a great job writing a fic with the acrostic. I bet it's a lot harder than it looks. And while I can't see Sirius returning Hermione's feelings, I do have a soft spot for crossgen Sirius fics ;) Ron spiking Hermione's drink to help her have some fun was funny and something he'd probably do. And drunken Hermione is a fun idea and she's still in character here, trying to figure out why butterbeer affected her so much. Lovely job with this fic. :)
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
The acrostic thing added a really interesting dimension to the fic. I don't know the rules of the comp, or if this was a requirement, but I liked how you used the word Butterbeer as a theme in your fic as well as being the first letter of each paragraph. 'Remember what they say Sirius, drunken words are sober thoughts' - that's pretty true, and I can picture Hermione coming up with something like that even when she's drunk herself. I like that Ron and Hermione are still friends, even though they obviously aren't together; I'm not a big fan of fics where they're enemies, and their friendship was nice to see here. SPaG was pretty good, nothing too bad apart from a few places that needed commas, and Butterbeer should be capitalized in every instance. Really interesting fic, and I'm impressed you made a relatively coherent fic with an acrostic.
Anrheithwyr chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
This is an interesting story; not bad, just interesting. I...I'm not sure if I liked it, though I will say it was well written and quite believable, in the right context. You tried hard, did a decent job at writing this, and I have to say, it really shows in your story. Good job.
AnnaRavenheart chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
I loved this, it was adorable. I think that Hermione/Sirius is a really interesting pairing and you really managed to write it well. I adore drunken Hermione, I think it was really funny. I didn't spot any mistakes, I loved the fic, it was nicely written. Good job!
kia maro chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
God, you're creative and industrious. Lovely little story. Thank you.
JenniseiBlack chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
OMG so sorry i forgot to review when i had gotten home! I hope you can forgive me! LOL anyways i love this so sweet!
Angelus Draco chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
An excellent little story my friend.

Really sweet.

sreii chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Aww. I have had testing today, and I needed a story like this to cheer me up. I thank you for that!

Wonderful story!
ptl4ever419 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Love it! :)
BrightestWitchOfHerAge16 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
amazing one-shot! i love how you spelled butterbeer with the beginning of each paragraph, it was brilliant.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Now there is an odd couple. You make it seem possible, even a great idea for a longer story...hint hint.
Fullofpassion09 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I could see this happening... Lol