Reviews for Loki's Trial
AsgardainAvenger chapter 15 . 5/30
This story is well put the characters' personalities are well defined and the plot flows nicely. You are an excellent author. I am a huge fan of Loki and Thor. This story makes them seem like real people even more. All the feelings made me cry. Great job! I hope you continue writing. :)
WrittenFanfiction chapter 2 . 7/31/2016
poor Loki
WrittenFanfiction chapter 2 . 7/31/2016
amaze-balls
Kristen chapter 7 . 6/5/2016
I feel so bad for Loki.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
I seriously respect Freya now! She. Is. KICKASS!
Connwaer Heap chapter 15 . 8/12/2015
Well, I loved this story. There were a few flaws and mistakes, yes, but it was a great story nonetheless. I loved it, really and I can't wait for the sequel. I'm also glad that Loki made his decision to stay on Asgard.
Connwaer Heap chapter 14 . 8/12/2015
I was almost sure Loki's sentence would be that he was innocent, but I wasn't quite sure.
Connwaer Heap chapter 13 . 8/10/2015
I kinda think Frigga giggles a bit too often. But otherwise, this chapter was very good
Connwaer Heap chapter 12 . 8/10/2015
So is Amora Thor's lover or Loki's lover or Loki's friend or what?
Connwaer Heap chapter 11 . 8/10/2015
This chapter was... brutal. It was almost too painful too read. (Which is a good thing) :)
Guest chapter 5 . 8/1/2015
Hela in mythology I believe is actually Loki's daughter, so somethings she says are confusing. But great job nonetheless.
Connwaer Heap chapter 10 . 8/1/2015
Why's Loki screaming?
Connwaer Heap chapter 9 . 8/1/2015
Yes! We finally get the whole truth!
Connwaer Heap chapter 8 . 8/1/2015
I am happy with this chapter. It was well written and it was interesting.
Connwaer Heap chapter 7 . 8/1/2015
Wow. That was intense. Everybody was shouting and then finally Loki stood up. Now we'll hopefully find out the truth. And it is extremely likely that Loki was just hidden and not abandoned.