Reviews for Full time Supertemp, Part time Spaceboy Psychologist
mountaingirlheidi chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Loved this little piece - definitely made me tear up. Brilliant Donna.
Spannerspoon chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Awww! Brilliant ficlet, love how you wrote Donna :D and the little teaser about Rose coming back - brilliant!
Nyuka chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Amazing it is really. The way you connect almost all your stories back to the "letters to the lost Girl" I watch the show and I know that their had been no letters but the what you have added it in normal like conversation make me do a double take at my own memory. Impressive. - That is the note of an amazing writer if you hadn't got my point by saying so yet. To actrully get my brain to think so... coolness. - Thanks for the stories look forward to updates.

InfiniteAnomaly chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Okay, just so you know, you made me love Donna even more than I already do! I'm so glad they made her a companion for a while-the Doctor really *did* need someone who wasn't romantically interested in him after Rose and after dumb, can't-take-a-hint Martha...
The-Daughter-of-the-Forest chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Beautiful! I love how the Doctor opens up a little about Rose and how Donna is so attentive and caring. I had also noticed that Jenny looks like Rose in some ways as well. Once again, it is a brilliant story! Well done!
BB chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
This would have been a lot better without Rose in it. Since the characters listed said "10th Doctor" and "Donna", I thought that was what it was going to be, not some angst over Rose.
Artisticmom2 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
That was a brilliant and touching story. What a lovely bit of friendship. Well done.
Rumbleroar'sSlumberingCubs chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
So incredibly sweet!
elinwho chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Absloutley fantastic. You are, honestly, my favourite fanfiction author and i read quite a lot of ff. Just continue writing love
lastincurableromantic chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I really liked this. I absolutely love Donna, and this is just what she'd do.
zoomzoom0527 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013 how it tied in with Letters To A Lost Girl. You have a definite gift for writing the doctor and for making people cry.