Reviews for Toxic is the Unyielding Love
nightowl32 chapter 10 . 3/15
Damn the feels in that chapter!
Lanaholic chapter 20 . 12/28/2013
There are many chapters which surprised me very much. I thought different things will happen. And I didn't even realized that I read chapter 20.
What an amazing journey! Hope for the continuing very fast! :) still bit confused which one the prequel and sequel (someone mentioned its existence lol) is.
Yey! Again, thank you!
Lanaholic chapter 16 . 12/26/2013
Wow, this was a very intensive chapter! My mouth is still open.
...Then why do I understand why you forgive her...
Lanaholic chapter 11 . 12/25/2013
Really liked the Emma/Regina moments in this chapter. Not just that but I wanted to point at it. :)
Lanaholic chapter 10 . 12/25/2013
You have a gift. A gift for using words. The last few chapters were so powerful. If someone asks me for fav moments I would have to say: read each whole chapter!
I'm deeply touched!
Lanaholic chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
This reminds me a bit of Terminator: The Sarah Connor chronicals. Do you know that series with Lena H.?
Hehe of course Regina would say sth about his beard. I can imagine that very well. Haha
Lanaholic chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Holy sh... what a first chapter!
I'm mixed with Hu? Hu! Omg! lol
ckclose4 chapter 20 . 12/11/2013
Ugh loved this story so much! As well as the prequel. Both had me laughing and crying and oohing and ahhhing. I would love to find out more about what happened when Regina tore through time and killed Emma, what happened to Dorothy, where exactly is MM's heart?! So many questions! But I will immediately begin the next installment. Awesome job! I can't believe this story doesn't have more favorites/follows. It's such a unique AU, and honestly one of my favorite stories.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/9/2013
No words dude .. You are an incredible writer .. An this was suuuch an AMAZING fuckin story... Gaaawd ! So good ! Guess there was words..
acdc01 chapter 20 . 11/30/2013
Absolutely Epic! Are you already a professional writer cause you're better than most published authors. Love your writing styles, how "grey" everyone is, and pretty much everything. Only problem is me sitting on my butt constantly cause I can't put down your stories.
SoFlaComet chapter 20 . 11/22/2013
Ok wow! Another great adventure. Fantastic dialogue, great characterizations and a beautiful, twisting plot. Just wow. Thanks for sharing.
DrkRaven23 chapter 20 . 11/15/2013
OMG loved this! Perfect!
Can't wait to read part 3 and then the other "Four Thieves"
DrkRaven23 chapter 10 . 11/14/2013
Oh wow. that chapter was...wow. :( *tear*
DrkRaven23 chapter 9 . 11/14/2013
OMG! Eeek!
DarthAleera chapter 20 . 11/6/2013
I really, REALLY don't understand how this story doesn't have more follows/favs than this.

It is trully amazing, seriously. I couldn't stop reading. I love the way you write the characters, and the plot twist with Snow and the way to end the curse was GENIUS!