Reviews for Won't Always Be There to Show It
Lauren chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
That was a great story! The foreshadowing was sad, though. :(
LeVaire chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Yayy, I'm the 200th reviewer! Lol. And this is a really sweet and heartwarming fanfic! I love the Christmas setting and the amazing show of maternal love from Lily to Harry. It's really sweet, cause Harry's had such a tough life, it's nice to read about this :)
pinky chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
cute :)
thatsabsuuurd chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Nice Fic! -loves the fluffness- D
QuailEgg chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
Yay I'm a good person! And your story was a good story! Which I liked!
HowAreYou chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Guess what, appartently I'm the best person in the world for reviewing. cool. ok. I loved the story. It was very cute. All the italicized parts were so sad, cuz as a the reader you know what happens to lily and James.
Narlee chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Love it! Very cute story, though I always thought of Lily acting different.. she just seemed out of character to me. Other than that I simply adore your story! Keep up the good work!
Leola Llewellyn chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Very cute and very sweet. A lovely read, nice job!
leni-sama chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
snif... *so cute* .. so sad... but it's a G-R-E-A-T story :
calsax chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
I really loved this story. You have done such a good job writing it.
Titanic-HarryPotter-lvr chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
This is extremly good, i really like it.
vain-princess chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
aw...CUTE!
Gorgoglo45 chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Fab, absolutly fabulous. It was a really sweet story, I was only dissapointed at the fact that I didn't get to see James and Harry together doing father-son bonding. But I guess it works out since it IS a story about Lily and Harry. That last line ...*But you won't always be there to show it* was heart wrenching. So sad, yet to good. *sigh* good job!
Padfootluver chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
BUMP!
punkchick13370 chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
That was very awesome... And sad... And adorable... And horribly depressing. Very happy very sad very good! yay