Reviews for Not all monsters live under the bed
jeoliverio chapter 86 . 10/29
Bella is Aro daughter along with a bunch of other kids, Jasper Peter and Char are trying to stop Aro from collecting them especially the ones with gifts. Jasper ems up being her mate and protecter.
kushka chapter 86 . 8/11
Great story.
hauntedpumpkin56 chapter 86 . 7/4
I loved this story. Great work. Bella and jasper were great. I enjoyed watching Peter and bella interact.
MiccaF chapter 86 . 1/22
Awesome!
Sassyvampmama chapter 86 . 12/19/2015
Thanks for sharing.
Thata chapter 86 . 3/7/2015
Hi again, Jules,
How are you?

You really hate Alice, Aro and Carlisle, don't you?! lol
They're the ones I always want to see dead in your fics, and with a painful and horrible death, that is.

This plot of "Not All Monsters Live Under The Bed" was very interesting and I enjoyed reading about Aro's children. I hoped to read more of the relationships between Bella, Felix, Rose, Dimitri, Jane and Alec after the father's dismiss, but ok.

As always, I love Bella, Jazz, Peter and Char together and Charlie and Jake were awesome in this story as well.

Congratulations again for all your good work and thanks for not pulling them out of FFnet.

Kisses from Brazil,
Thais.
GaijinVamp chapter 63 . 2/16/2015
I thought Peter & Charlotte were mates. What's with her going to Forks, for the doctor?
GaijinVamp chapter 59 . 2/16/2015
Why isn't Bella using her shield to destroy Maria?
B4bidden.Products chapter 86 . 1/22/2015
OMG I loved this story it's so different from others I've read.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 86 . 12/8/2014
So Charlie has a gift. It makes sense since he's a cop. Great story. I really liked the originality of her being Aro's child. :)
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 84 . 12/8/2014
Poo. I had hoped. Oh well. Good riddance to her. I hope Charlie takes to becoming a vampire ok in this one.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 80 . 12/8/2014
I got a feeling Peter is fixing to finally find a newborn who can beat him.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 78 . 12/8/2014
Son of a bitch! I spoke too soon! She's after Charlie!
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 76 . 12/8/2014
Its a lovely thing to see Alice not such a bad guy this time. Refreshing.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 75 . 12/8/2014
Alice. She would have seen it all.