Reviews for Not all monsters live under the bed
Thata chapter 86 . 3/7
Hi again, Jules,
How are you?

You really hate Alice, Aro and Carlisle, don't you?! lol
They're the ones I always want to see dead in your fics, and with a painful and horrible death, that is.

This plot of "Not All Monsters Live Under The Bed" was very interesting and I enjoyed reading about Aro's children. I hoped to read more of the relationships between Bella, Felix, Rose, Dimitri, Jane and Alec after the father's dismiss, but ok.

As always, I love Bella, Jazz, Peter and Char together and Charlie and Jake were awesome in this story as well.

Congratulations again for all your good work and thanks for not pulling them out of FFnet.

Kisses from Brazil,
Thais.
GaijinVamp chapter 63 . 2/16
I thought Peter & Charlotte were mates. What's with her going to Forks, for the doctor?
GaijinVamp chapter 59 . 2/16
Why isn't Bella using her shield to destroy Maria?
B4bidden.Products chapter 86 . 1/22
OMG I loved this story it's so different from others I've read.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 86 . 12/8/2014
So Charlie has a gift. It makes sense since he's a cop. Great story. I really liked the originality of her being Aro's child. :)
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 84 . 12/8/2014
Poo. I had hoped. Oh well. Good riddance to her. I hope Charlie takes to becoming a vampire ok in this one.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 80 . 12/8/2014
I got a feeling Peter is fixing to finally find a newborn who can beat him.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 78 . 12/8/2014
Son of a bitch! I spoke too soon! She's after Charlie!
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 76 . 12/8/2014
Its a lovely thing to see Alice not such a bad guy this time. Refreshing.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 75 . 12/8/2014
Alice. She would have seen it all.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 73 . 12/8/2014
I don't trust those last words. And I thought it would be Emmett. Not Rose. Great twist.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 72 . 12/8/2014
Who?! And I like this. Alice is technically not an enemy this time! :)
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 70 . 12/8/2014
There's a double edges sword in there. Caius said nothing about protecting Alice from anyone. Just letting her be free of the Vulturi. Lets hope she's smart enough to leave well enough alone. Although I don't know how well her betrayal to Maria will be taken if and when they find out. :)
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 69 . 12/8/2014
Holy shit! See head off the snake. Hahaha
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 68 . 12/8/2014
The snakes are fixin to get their heads cut off. Such fun!