Reviews for Sometimes It Lasts In Love
SelenaQuintanillaLOVER chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
killer4853 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
love the story
don't-even-ask1 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Very cute little one-shot! Great job!
AnnaRavenheart chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Oh, I love the pact you are pairing Hermione with almost everyone. I really like this fic and I think it was interesting. Maybe if the paragraphs weren't so short, the flow would be nicer. It didn't harm the fic a lot, but pay attention to it the next time. I didn't spot any mistakes in this fic, I liked it, especially the fact Hermione is pregnant! Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Another unusual pairing! They seem ok together. I would have thought he would be at least more introspective if not upset because he is always portrayed as not wanting to pass his lycantropy on.
Ally147 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
And this would be my second favourite HP ship! I really wish there was more RL/HG stuff around too... Anyway, another adorable little oneshot, great stuff :)
Smithback chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Cat130 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
beautiful thank you
Sampdoria chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I loved it:-))
BrightestWitchOfHerAge16 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
cute little one-shot!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
This on is a little...I don't know...cutsie? words are trite toward the end? didn't like it as much as I did the Hermione/Sirius one I just read. The couple is kind of interesting though. Remus is always depicted as a reader, studius & more responsible then the other Mauraders but has some of their sense of teasing fun.
Fullofpassion09 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Just the touch of sweet I needed!
MagicAndDemons4Ever chapter 1 . 5/7/2013