Reviews for KnB Drabbles
EminaRukiax chapter 4 . 7/30/2014
Nice fic! Love Kagami harem and so far I liked the chapter 3 the most since the GoM are all present. GoM being jelous is quite intriguing lol! Hope it would be AkaKaga next or just Kagami harem where the GoM are idiot perverts and Kagami is so innocent he doesn't even notice it haha!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/14/2014
Who's the next one? Akashi? How about Kagami is sick and the GoM are taking care of him?
FanRan chapter 4 . 10/31/2013
Omg you don't know how much I love GOM/Kagami, for a request how about a giant group date or some of the GOM being jealous of Kagami's relationship with his bro Himuro?
flamingblue85 chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
WOOT GOM/Kagami! Please update I enjoy reading your stories and can u write another one on aokaga and maybe a possessive aomine but airhead kagami end up saying cute stuff that aomine just cant fend against?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
update soon
Guest chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
love please update
Guest chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
omg yes, gom/kagami! thus is what ive been waiting for
i love your, i love your story to bits
more please okay?
TheTsubasaYuki chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
Oh my... I really love this AwA
Mr. Ochinchin Head chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
Aww, you really made it ! Oh I just had to punch something to get my manlyness back, so cute!
Mr. Ochinchin Head chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
awwwwww,Kagami-kun..

Hey hey hwy, I had a request, how about MidoKaga, fluffy hands holding and kissing and the other GOM stalking at the corner ( bonus if the GOM like Kagami too)
FreakyMe99 chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
So cute I wish there were more chapter! But please update soon! o
Mr. Ochinchin Head chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
That's cute
Edainwen chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
murasakibara is just so cute! n i love the kagami in kitchen mode! i just so him! owww i love also that in this chapters is musarahibara the embarrased one so good! xD thanks again im wainting for more already
Edainwen chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
owww hahahhahahahaha owww so good! i remember the images in tumblr! ahhahahahahah hahahahahha so good n i never thought of that! shit! i need to buy two! owwww please please this is so funny hahahahah you have the publicity of lacoste here HAHAHAHAHHAHA OWWW I WANT TO SHOW YOU THIS I WILL PUT IT IN TUMBLR HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA TRULY IS TO MUCH FUNNY AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH also please let me share this fic in the aokaga community! see ya! ahahhahahahha to much funny