Reviews for I'm Not Clean
mkm12 chapter 1 . 1/24
I normally don't like first person POV stories, but I loved this one. Excellent work! And thanks for the great read!
Little13Silence chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Love the way you wrote from Dean's point of view, I've always wondered what Dean though when Sam said that he was unclean :)
JensenAcklesfanforever chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Jesus Sammy and Dean are forever breaking my damn heart! that scene ripped my heart to shreds so when Dean asks Sam who he is and whose blood runs in his veins I feel the big brother vibes coming off of Dean and it makes my fangirl heart all warm and fuzzy :)
sheila.jordan.3348 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
A wonderful story. Thank you.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Yes. This.
cappy712 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Wow - tears with this. I loved the way you had Dean deal with it too! Who are you? That was great! Thank you for sharing.
gianess chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
That was so good! It broke me when Sam said that. It also made me think of that long ago episode when he wanted to believe in angels and wanted to be saved which also ripped my heart open. Oh Sammy...
wandamarie chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
keep up the great work another great one shot thanks
nathy.faithy chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Oh, I'm almost getting to this episode!
I'm so anxious about it!
Love it!
Beth chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
I Loved IT!1
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
A truly wonderful story.

Over the years, very few moments have been as moving, as heartbreaking as that scene. Mr. Padalecki's work in the episode was superb.

Thank you for writing this.
SPNxBookworm chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
AHHH! I loved this! :D You write awesome tags my friend! The best of the best! :D And half the time, the ideas are almost like mine...though I never end up posting HALF my tags... :)
Great work! I loved the cut on the arm ritual thing... :) Can't wait to read more of your fics :)
reannablue chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
That was absolutely brilliant!
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Holy crap that was awesome. Seriously awesome. OMG that scene. I'm still trying to recover from that little diddy. As soon as Sammy started talking about not being able to go on the quest I knew where that conversation was going. I wasn't prepared to burst out crying like I did but what are you gonna do right? I kind of blame John for some of Sam's self loathing. I think John did treat Sam differently then Dean. I think John was waiting for the other shoe to drop. Sam's always been a smart kid. You can't tell me that he couldn't feel some of the vibes John was throwing off. I don't blame John totally but I do blame him a little bit. After all John did know everything about Sam and never bothered saying a damn thing till he was in his death bed and then he laid that at Dean's feet like a weasel.
Anyways if my little brother (I do have one BTW) ever came up with what Sammy said to Dean I'm afraid I would have done just what Dean did. I wouldn't have clue number one on what to say to him. I wouldn't know how to respond. That scene was heartbreaking. I have watched SPN since the very first episode and I have seen several deaths including the boys. I never cried the way I did last week. Jared Padalecki was absolutely brilliant. He completely knocked that out of the park. I just hope that maybe he see's some kind of appreciation for that performance.
Anyways I loved this. I would have loved it if Dean would have been thinking that fast on his feet. I don't blame him for being stunned into silence. I know I was.
sarah chapter 1 . 5/7/2013