Reviews for A Phoenix's Song
This is amazing...
TenableCape9819 chapter 7 . 6/11
Just asking, WHY ARE ALL THE HP CHARACTERS COMPLETE DICKS?
DoctorK71 chapter 1 . 4/24
I love this fanfic so much! This is so wonderfully written! Do you think you will update again? I hope that you will. Are you alright? Please let your readers know if we can do anything to help! And if you decide to begin writing again, please let me know if you decide you want a beta reader- I would be happy to help. Thank you!
NenaShadowslayer chapter 7 . 4/6
More please
StarKurama chapter 7 . 3/27
please continue. i love this story
Bloom Stella vampire firestar chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
Make more plz :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
laesk chapter 7 . 9/16/2015
some good chapters thank you
YuugiYY chapter 7 . 9/3/2015
Its alright, take the time you need to write the story. I love it anyways
Mukuro234 chapter 7 . 9/3/2015
XD have awesome XD
yugioh4ever chapter 7 . 9/3/2015
Go ahead and take your time. With life it's hard to find time to write. I trust that the world won't get you down. Chin up with a smile. Have fun
ThomasNealy chapter 6 . 9/3/2015
Who he is the heir of has changed now three times. A little in story constancy would be nice.

From chapter 2 His name is Harry, brother. Harry, son of James and heir to the Potter, Black, and Slytherin families."

From chapter 5 "Shouldn't you have started that years ago? You are the heir to the Potter, Slytherin, and Ravenclaw lines."

From Chapter 6 Need I remind you, that I am the Potter Heir? Descendant of Not only the Gryffindor and Hufflepuff lines, but also Merlin's! That isn't including my mother's side!
ThomasNealy chapter 5 . 9/3/2015
I did not hate Mundane Born, because
they were the result of Squibs coming together. There is no
such thing as Mundane. Just squibs who have forgotten their
heritages.

That really does not make sense. If every Mudane was a squib and muggle borns are because two squibs and a kid then every child born to muggles would be magical. We also know that squibs are not effected by the anti muggle charms around magical places but muggles are.
Nekoyasha12 chapter 6 . 8/3/2015
OMG! That was friggen amazing! XDDDD
Harry is one serious bad-ass! x3
I love how Snape finally came to terms with his emotions towards Harry. And I most espeshily love how you didn't leave out Minerva's faults. Most people like her and see her as an aid for Harry, in doing so overlook her flaws.

I wonder how Fudge is going to take all this. And I'm very eager to see the students reactions at now knowing Harrys true origen. I know that some people will try to befriend him just because of his status now, but it would be amussing too watch Harry put them in there place. XD

Gods I can't wait for another update! -squeeeeeeee- x3
Zaidee Lighthart chapter 6 . 8/2/2015
Loved it! Thank you for the update. I cannot wait for when we next get to read more.
Mukuro234 chapter 6 . 8/2/2015
XD awesome chap really loved it. Btw what does the Egyptian mean?
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »