Reviews for A Phoenix's Song
Sailor yuriko chapter 5 . 3/8
Please write another chapter
Nekoyasha12 chapter 5 . 11/4/2014
NOOOO! Please let there be more!?
You just a rather heavy bomb on us with Harry's royal lineage. I want to see what everyone, mainly Slytherin's reaction to this is. And most definitely Umbridge. Because in truth Harry is the rightful head of the school and actually King(he even out ranks Minister Fudge XD)
So please!? I'm dying too see more!
-la gasp- What will the Death Eaters do when this news reaches them...? OvO Would they remain with there twisted 'Dark Lord' or now side with there rightful King...? XD Ahhhh! The suspense! x3
You've definitely got a new follower here hun! x3
Mukuro234 chapter 5 . 10/25/2014
Awe this is such a great fic :D don't let anyone tell u different :D hope ur not on hold for to long XD
Laesk chapter 5 . 7/9/2014
are you adding more, I like this story, please add more. thank you for what you have written so far
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 5 . 6/16/2014
I loved it please update more
DarkenedRose24 chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
-blinks- wow. I'm starting to enjoy yu-gi-oh and hp cross overs. Sadly not many update... can't wait to read more.
Arivania Moons chapter 5 . 5/19/2014
Please continue soon! I love this story!
NenaShadowslayer chapter 5 . 4/12/2014
Please more!I love it so far.
Goddess Seshat chapter 5 . 3/24/2014
Laesk chapter 4 . 1/22/2014
interesting start, I look forwards to seeing where this goes. thank you for sharing it with us all
xxdarkxxalicexx chapter 4 . 11/27/2013
When I first saw that Harry was going to be with an OC, I thought, "Oh no! Not another one of these! It's probably him getting together with some Mary Sue girl that was Atem's 'super cool' 'amazingly awesome' little sister" but I read it anyway and I was seriously awed. Phoenix is probably one of the only OCs I've ever seen that I actually like (outside of the "main character has a brother/sister that steals all the attention and glory" stories). Well done! Please update soon! :3
Guest chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
I hate how Hermione said the evil demon Zorc coming alive and people sacrificing themselves and the shit the Yugioh crew went through was almost as bad as theirs. Truthfully, their experiences were bad, but I think that the Yugioh crew went through worse.
Akayuki Novak chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
Yes! The one thinG I can honestly say I hate about the Yu-Gi-Oh seires is that Atem had to leave. I wouldn't have minded if he had stayed until he died, but no they just had to send him back. *grumble* Anyway, that's why I love stories that bring him back!
High Reacher chapter 4 . 10/20/2013