Reviews for The Watcher
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
awesome
Soaringclaws chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
*Polite golf clap* Very funny. I liked the thrown in insults from Spike.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
This is bloody brilliant and hysterical and GOOD job, sir! :D
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Extremely creative and hilarious! Thank you for writing! XD
Spike's real lover chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
This is a laugh riot, not only that, but its extremely inventive. I love it. Will read again!
Flight at Midnight chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Hahahah this was fantastic. Verrrrry creative. I commend you -bows-
ArcadeFanatic chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
This is fantastic! I loved reading it. A wonderful play on Poe!
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Wow! Incredible rendition of this poem, and absolutely hilarious! I didn't think there was such genius out there XD. Love it!
SoUtHeRnBeLLe706 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Wow, that takes some major talent right there. That was awesome! Loved it, and even thought it's just a poem, the character are still completely IN character! Simply amazing!
Sylistra the scholar chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I saw this on an author's favorite list, and when I read the summary I thought 'no, no way, no one is that awesome!'

And yet, here you are with your brilliant parody.

This made my day.
Dimkaagon chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
That was absolutely amazing, and fantastic, and awesome, and, and... I'm out of discriptive words... I think you get the point. This made me laugh and you really did a great job writing this. I bow down to your skill. Thank you for writing!
Imaginarian chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Oh man... that was hysterical...ok... I think I'm in control of myself now. The original poem was awesome- but this, this, is undescribable. You OWN. Parodies OWN. Now someone just needs to put this to a tune, and it's going on my I-pod. Harhar.
supernerdy chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
That was GREAT. Keep writin!
angstkitten chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
that was great! i loved it! i love 'the raven', and this really held to the rhythm of the original. terrific job.
Aries Zodiac chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Heh, I was chatting to some friends on skype when I read this so I spread it to them, will give her response as a feedback :D

[16:07:54] Rose says: *dies*

[16:07:57] Rose says: That's AWESOME

[16:08:55] Aries says: *loves it!* Dangermouse wrote it. *bounces* She's a great writer!

*grins!*