Reviews for Elevated
morecupcakesplz chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
Aww, she left him... then came back married and with a kid, just to find out he died... That part was so sad. The note was really sweet, and Sikowitz really did change her life. It was a total surprise to hear that Jordan named her daughter Caterina, and that Cat named her daughter Erin. This last chapter was so touching and I'm sad it's over. I look forward to reading more of your stories c: Awesome story!
CabbieLoverSAC22 chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
I am crying my eyes out so beautiful. I can't believe Sikowitz passed away. I thought it was a beautiful tribute to name each of the girls after each other Erin for Sikowitz and Catrina for Cat nice touch. Great ending to a beautiful story. I am curious who were the original characters before you change it into a cabbie story was it people you because if so that is just amazing.
Sofia13 chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
Aww, the end was so sweet :)
To bad that is over, but it was an amazing story.
I truely loved their relatioship.
A week off?! We're gonna miss you!
Anyway, I'm glad that you feel better today :)
CabbieFluffQueen chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
OMG I LOVED IT! Cutest damn story ever.
sshaw101 chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
Oh my gosh! This was amazing! I'm depressed he died, but I liked the ending. Sikowitz would definitely leave an impression on anyone he met. I loved how you named the kids after the "special" people. Things look like they're going fabulous for everyone and it's all thanks to Sikowitz. I must say, lovely job to you missy :) I can't wait to see what else you have under your belt.
Flamekat chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
IT CUT OFF AGAIN, THIS IS NO LONGER FUNNY OMFG. Anyway, keep forggetting to jention blah blah words blah hippos blah that Sikowitz's first name is Erwin, not Erin lol because Erin is a girl's name...I had a horrible feeling that Sikowitz was gonna die (omg i typed lol after that. The internet as BRAINWASHED ME.) Anyway, more cabbie stories!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
Review cut off...that was mean. Naybe Jade virtually snipped it with her scissors :P Also, I keep forgetting to mention that S
bilbro slaggings chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
OH ELAVATED! BECAUSE IT'S BASED IN AN ELEVATOR (or as we English f
sshaw101 chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
Awwww they're just there for each other. I love the way he's like a grampa to her and pretty much everyone. I noticed Evan's form Indiana. I'm not sure if you did that on purpose, but it's there. I love the subtle hints to Cabbie, but they're friends…well in her mind. As chaotic things were for Cat, I'm happy she has friends to help her.
morecupcakesplz chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
Sikowitz is just so wise. I'm speechless by his words. Seems like he's intent on Cabbie... c: Too many fights is bad, and they're over small things. Sikowitz is such a good friend. Great chapter, update soon please!
CabbieLoverSAC22 chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
Great chapter I loved it! Cat and Robbie is blossom okay. Cool idea Sikowitz is like a grandfather figure to Cat that's a nice touch.
AriRedVelvetBow chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
turns out my last review didn't send :/
I really love this story and the idea of it. Like really really!
And I hope you are okay. Love you sis, put a smile on you face
CabbieFluffQueen chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
Cutee! Loved it! I lovd how thheres still Cabbie haha this storys getting good. Their relationship is blossoming...haha UPDATE SOON!:D
bilbro slaggings chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
Wow. I hate guys that get their girlfriend's pregnant and then take off. Was it you who said had a sister who had a baby...? I don't it was a year ago. I forget. But anyway, if you don't want the time, don't do the crime. Not saying that a baby is a crime! You know...except for all the poop. But I was a baby once and look how awesome I turned out!

That got a little off topic...anyway...Cat and Robbie have got in going on! Cat and 'Witz (that sounds like some sort of german sausage lol) have a playful, banter friendship goin' on.

Bring on the next chapter! ONG MY CAT WAS JUST SICK. THAT'S GROSS. I SHOULD GO CLEAN THAT UP OMGOMGOMG.
CabbieLoverSAC22 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I love the Cat and Sikowitz friendship it amazing and beautiful. Tori is very friendly in this story. Update soon! Don't worry your not the only one who is having a bad. I just found out that my spring class was cancelled. Maya was the only course I needed to receive my associate degree than I would have went to The College for Creative Studies (CCS) to get my Bachelor degree. SO NOW I have to go back to school in the fall when I could have been done in August. I am so upset right now but at least your story cheered me up a little.