Reviews for Chained To A Fate Unknown
The True Swordsman chapter 6 . 10/8
So is Kyuubi going to be a tsundare?
Pure Effort chapter 23 . 7/2
Crafty-fox chapter 23 . 6/21
Great chapter. Love this story
Wonderweed420 chapter 2 . 6/14
Now I remember why I stopped reading this. AWWWWWWWWWW as a scream of frustration and pain makes it sound like everybody is whining like a baby.
thor94 chapter 23 . 6/13
so shukaku kicked kimi ass, naruto was almost useless like usual (unable to do a proper mini bijuudam even with help and hundred explanations)
kimi admitted power she given to naruto is a twisted fool/kind of joke and she used him and naruto know for the last but doesn't care because she is almost the single person who notice him even if it is as tool or entertainment (don't now if she changed at the end, but she didn't verbaly admitted naruto was a friend or something similar)
Poor naruto.
if kyuubi changed, i hope next you will get naruto a true god power up (yes big awesome badass useful power that naruto can master like natural talent). he need and deserve it.
bored of him being weak (naruto is only the goof, toy, comical part of fic). i far prefer him as godlike character than the pathetic idiot he is now.
i want see him ranked between risa and kyuubi skill and power level (i doubt you will ever plan naruto able to even reach full powered kyuubi a day,even if it is i wish for later).
The Unseen Lies chapter 23 . 6/13
I am really happy this continued I was sort of afraid of it bing discontinued. Keep up the good work :)
Nuthenry2 chapter 23 . 6/13
Yay! An Update
Bigun03 chapter 1 . 6/13
Okay first off hay is what is used for animal fodder. you need to fix it so it's Hey instead of Hay
Shadoweevee300 chapter 1 . 6/11
This fan fiction is the best thing I have ever read. The chat logs remind of Homestuck, so long and boring, it's wondrous.

jk it's shit. lol.
Pure Effort chapter 22 . 5/10
Lol loved the story! Make another chapter!
Crafty-fox chapter 22 . 4/19
Please update
icecold1039 chapter 2 . 2/25
I'm confused if seems as if kyuubi is evil so why is the pairing with her
00DAg00 chapter 1 . 2/24
Update plsss :)
Cerulean Knight chapter 22 . 2/22
I don't care much if Naruto's not godlike powerful - cause it can't happen overnight-, but I'm just hoping that he'll be strong, and be able to get stronger and continually grow stronger. The main character may not ever start out as a super badass, but that struggle that they go through is like half the story and is what many come for. We like that kinda thing, if they can just curb stomp the fuck out of every obstacle then it gets stale. Fast. I like it sometimes but it's gotta be done right. So that'd be my question really, will Naruto grow? As a character and in power?
thor94 chapter 22 . 2/18
we don't really want naruto become godlike at the point he outstrip kyuubi power, but at least he become enough strong to kick his other teammate (lyon, riza, etc) and other shinobi ass by himself.
Here naruto is the weakest of his fighting group by far (even lyon can kick naruto ass with no real problem). and more useful in the fight and plot other than being kyuubi, ker and risa toy.

godlike naruto kicking kyuubi ass is maybe bad writting but having naruto almost completely useless is not better (at least compared to his teammate and is kind he is useless in fight).
damn, you even give one of his only useful moment during chunin exam to risa/ker (the speech to ibiki). i feel, unlike the canon story, naruto won't be the one who kick gaara and shukaku ass, neither he will have major role during invasion (slipped in favor of risa and kyuubi)