Reviews for Chained To A Fate Unknown
Sedi.Dzansi chapter 25 . 7/27
Bring out the next chapter pls
Anglelover1827 chapter 10 . 7/16
You know riza is a chahcter from Tokyo ghoul.
Anglelover1827 chapter 7 . 7/16
Oh fuck and fuck sakura
Anglelover1827 chapter 2 . 7/16
What just happed?
Anglelover1827 chapter 1 . 7/16
What ?
DragonBuster117 chapter 3 . 7/11
I "like" how the summary is misleading and makes kyubi sound like a nice benevolent savior from his pain and the story has a fucking sadistic bitch kyubi. This story was not what you advertised. You should change your summary to what fits the story.
Cerulean Knight chapter 25 . 2/26
Gotta say, I'm liking how this is going. Lyon having that badass plasma style, Zen with his storm style and corny style, Naruto slowly changing and getting stronger, Naruto and Kyuubi's crazy relationship, the reaction people have when Lyon tells people Naruto is his dad, Riza's powers being shown, Lee being a bonafied badass, the complexity of the bijuu, and the unknown that is Akira.
Though something just came to my mind, with Naruto having the lava style, can he show a different aspect of it? I mean we've seen normal lava, rubber, and that quick lime. Could Naruto possibly make volcanic glass? Or the poisonous gases from a volcano? Also, with how Kyuubi changed the water to blood could she also lower the ph level of the water and make it acidic?
Laser11 chapter 25 . 2/23
This is perhaps one of the best KyuuNaru fics I have ever read. It avoids the Mary Suishness of similar fics while keeping canon characters believable (especially Kyuubi). The paring is not sudden or offscreen, it's something that arises ground-up from the character development of Naruto and Kyuubi, another upside to this fic. Not so sure about how OC-centric the story is, but at least you avoid outright bashing the canon characters.
Naruto Loves FemKyuubi chapter 25 . 2/9
"Waves Cheerfully At You"H-hey My Dear Braderks!:3And"Nods Happily And Warmly And Sweetly And Softly And Kindly And Lovingly At You And I Hugs You Happily And Warmly And Sweetly And Softly And Kindly And Lovingly And Points At Your Perfect And Sweet And Lovely Chained To A Fate Unknown Perfect And Sweet And Lovely NarutoxFemKyuubi Love Couple Love Story"W-wow!:3Yay!:3T-that's!:3Really Really And Truly Always!:3 And Anytime!:3 And Forever!:3 And Eternally!:3 And Beyond Time Itself!:3 And Beyond Eternity!:3Really Really And Truly Awesome!:3 And Amazing!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Wonderful!:3 And Nice!:3 And Beautiful!:3 And Perfect!:3 And Cool!:3 And Divine!:3Great!:3That!:3You!:) Made!:3A 25 Chapter!:3For!:3Your!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 Chained To Fate Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 NarutoxFemKyuubi Love Couple Love Story!:) And T-thank You Thank You!:) Soo Much For!:3Making!:3A 25 Chapter!:3For!:3Your!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 Chained To Fate Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 NarutoxFemKyuubi Love Couple Love Story!:) And For!:3Everything!:3And Anything!:3And Y-yeah!:) I Am!:3Really Really And Truly Always!:3 And Anytime!:3 And Forever!:3 And Eternally!:3 And Beyond Time Itself!:3 And Beyond Eternity!:3I Am!:3 Happy!:3 And Warm!:3 And Glad!:3 And Delighted!:3That!:3You!:) Made!:3A 25 Chapter!:3For!:3Your!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 Chained To Fate Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 NarutoxFemKyuubi Love Couple Love Story!:) (A-and I Am Really Really And Truly Always And Anytime And Forever And Eternally And Beyond Time Itself And Beyond Eternity I Am Happy And Warm And Glad And Delighted That There Are Romantic Scene Along With Future Mating-Lovemaking-Having-Sex-Scene For Our Perfect And Sweet And Lovely NarutoxFemKyuubi Love Couple In Your Perfect And Sweet And Lovely Chained To Fate Perfect And Sweet And Lovely NarutoxFemKyuubi Love Couple Love Story)My Dear Braderks!:3

A-and Have!:3Fun!:3And Party!:3My Dear!:) ;)
thor94 chapter 25 . 2/8
really long chapter.
the prelim battle where impressive, especially lee, he was far stronger than canon. For naruto, even the lame fart in canon was better victory than this.
why you skipped naruto and kyuubi SM session, i want to read every detail of what she did to naruto.
surprising the riza inner battle.
and yes, we can see you love riza, give her indra power (sure it will end in another super power up to her). now it can't really to deny that you turned her into kind of mary sue.
More i read, more i feel Riza is the true main character on the side of kyuubi and not naruto.
I really want naruto obtain a godlike power, awake his own army, land, planet killer power and absorbing all ashoura skills like using super avatar without help of bijuu chakra (and when use yokai obtain a new avatar that indra one look a little pup)
DragonBolt21 chapter 25 . 2/8
Wow so now somebody does want naruto to be the hero, but then what is he. Good chapter hopefully another one comes soon
Sasukeuchihahebi chapter 25 . 2/8
I must say that was a amazing chapter oh and by the way don't spoil anything for me about Naruto Storm 4 I want to figure out what they look like when I play the game.
BANKAIZEN chapter 25 . 2/8
interesting
LordGhostStriker chapter 25 . 2/8
MEH WHO GIVE A FLYING FUK! you took six months to update and gave us a six months length chaper.

I forgot I was still reading the same chapter for while.
D chapter 24 . 1/31
Skipped over 50% of the entire text because it was too long-winded and boring. Not to mention the massive amount of errors per page. good ideas just not well executed.