Reviews for The Plural of Genius
Cari Ann-Marie chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
This story is sooooo good! I sooo wish there was more and I love your stories! So happy i made an account on here so I could tell you how much i enjoy reading your stories! I hope you can write another chapter for this story!

A fan,
Carie Ann
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Please continue its good !:D
DancingWithTheDoctor chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Please continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
ah, please continue! your stories are fantastic and manage to completely capture the doctor, just perf. amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Continue please
alexberkley chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
I'm probably starting to look slightly creepy reviewing all your fics but they are just all so good and i feel like it would be an insult to the universe not to acknowledge that. I really love this one a lot. Like a high school fic wow i hope you continue this one someday :). continue being awesome
LittleMissWhouffle chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
I love this fic, please update it!
book-thievery chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
this is great. Please continue! :)
tardismockingjay chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
This is awesome! I need another chapter now! :D
Ms Eternal Dream chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Are you going to publish another chapter?
Madman on a Bus chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Hello! Basically I love this. Its great. Its a really good AU idea and you did it excellently (like with all your fics)
Are you British? Becuase I really hate when fics have that confusing American school system. Seriously isnt doing things like year 1-11 eseiar? We Brits make more sense I think. Hah get it one to ELEVEN like the Doctor! Haha, no?
Hope to see this updated soon. Like now. Right now. I'm Waiting...
Morgan chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I love this! Please post mite soon :)
whovalista chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow.
you have become one of my favourite Whouffle writers, (I have gone through the majority of your stories and I love them all and would review them all but may look creepy)

This is my new favourite ship because they are adorable and cute and my heart can't contain my happiness for them! And then you go and write an AU High School fic about them and omg, I can't.
Please update this soon because I love it!
PhoebePond chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
This is great! Only thing is, Lancashire isn't a town :) I don't think...
LittleMissMarvel chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Wonderful idea! Please continue! Ive literally gone through all of the stories you have written in one day and cannot wait for you to continue them. You most certainly capture Clara and the Doctor perfectly!