Reviews for Dimension Hopping, World Saving, and Other Adventures
WhiteElfElder chapter 6 . 10/23
I wonder how Hulk and Bruce will take H-World?
Sianna Scale chapter 4 . 9/21
I love the Immortals series! Skysong and Daine and Numair/Arram and everyone are soooo awesome!
Too short, not enough character development, Am sad.
Lot's of glossing. Very glittery, I don't like it.
SKipped a lot of character development in order to start writing the good stuff. Eh. I like CHaracter development. Seems a little iffy if they just take a liking to one another, then again, suppose I've read worse. I think I just like character development. Yeah, that.
guest chapter 6 . 8/30
Sorry to say, despite really liking this story no update in 2 years means removing it from my favourites. Good luk with your endeavours
wanna-play-a-game chapter 5 . 7/24
I like how white was completely ignored. Like it wasn't even an option. Great chapter!
fastreader12 chapter 6 . 7/8
I like your story! Please update as soon as you can! :)
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 2/19
bleeb90 chapter 6 . 2/10
Too bad you never finished this fic, I love it!
bleeb90 chapter 4 . 2/10
Bruce Banner/the Hulk is a superhero. Even he wears indestructible spandex. that's why his pants aren't destroyed! (At least, that's my theory.) I love this fic, it's awesome!
Much afantastic buildup of the backstory/worldbuilding here :)
And of course possibilities to write about completely different places - x-world travel is awesome like that.
Well they could have always gone with a nice beige or greyish-green color, but I guess it fell into "too boring"? lol not like you need more pretty colors when you already have to much green :P
Psyka chapter 6 . 10/9/2014
Wow please update again soon
SilentIndigoMist chapter 6 . 9/29/2014
When are the avengers going to meet?