Reviews for Bloodied Hand and Battered Souls
Idreamofivan chapter 1 . 1/26
Nice
NeckerchiefsAreCool chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
This story is just brilliant. It feels so honest, like its part of the show. Everything was really true and sincere, which I loved. And Sam and Dean and Lucifer and the Trials and ugh, my feelings are melting... Thank you so, so much for sharing it.
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
A fantastic, heart-wreching peek into Sam's head. Bravo! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Amazing story. Thanks very much for sharing it.
TG
ephiny63 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Hey Hon
all I can say is WOW! That was perfect! Totally loved it
hugs Shelley
ncis-lady chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Finally I got to read this, had to catch up with some episodes first. Great one-shot (as always), I like it how, although this story is from Sam's POV, you managed to show the emotional turmoil of both brothers in here. "I have his back, he has mine." The Winchester relationship summed up in one sentence. Nice :)
Lia Whyteleafe chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
That was wonderful! I love the bond that exists between the brothers.
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Wow, this is so deep and touching! God, it's so hard to see how much they suffer, but they do pick each other back up so well. Lovely story.
Sandy-it-is chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Really enjoyed this. Very realistic.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Wow! Never thought about Lucifer joining in on the fun for the trials. It is appropriate, tho. It would be good to see Mark again, too. He's a lot of fun. :D

I love that Dean knew all about it, too. Neither of them said anything because that's what they do and I have to say that it's annoying.

Nicely done. :)
supernatfem76 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
I loved this. I think you really captured what Sam has been going through since starting the Trials and how the Winchesters support each other through thick and thin.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
hi! lovely to see a new story from you! 3
ccase13 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
You should NEVER neglect the fun little shorts like this. They are what makes writing continue to be fun (or at least rewarding since writing is always misery to me).

This story is one of the really memorable ones. I favorite all the authors I like but VERY few stories that I go back and look at.

Have you got any work on FFnet's sister site for originals? I am really looking forward to seeing what's happening next in The Sail Weaver universe.
drkstormynite chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Thank you Muffy.
You soooo get our boys. Brothers to the end and beyond. Always there for one another.
Wonderful story.
spnMom chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
This is absolutely incredible. Thanks for sharing.