Reviews for Russus Fragaria
Rori Potter chapter 4 . 6/26
Oh wow. Update soon.
Kai19 chapter 4 . 4/30
As it's been almost 2 years since the last update, I'm going to assume that this story has been discontinued. It's sad, I was really looking forward to finding out what would happen, but I know how real life can sometimes distract you until you lose interest or inspiration. Thanks for writing this, anyway! Though I'm really disappointed, I really liked this story.
Zayabel13 chapter 4 . 2/8
Aaawwweee I hope you update soon... even though its been 2 yrs
Begumebilli chapter 4 . 1/21
I find the scenes with Harry's friends a tad over the top. Nice portrayal of Harry. Here's hoping to an update.
Mashkai30 chapter 4 . 10/20/2014
I have enjoyed this very much. I hope you find time to finish it someday as I would love to read the ending:)
Psyka chapter 4 . 10/12/2014
Poor Harry poor poor Harry life must just suck but please please please update again soon
MandyTwika chapter 4 . 8/4/2014
I just discovered your story and it's amazing, please update soon. I'm gonna to put you on my favorites so this way, when you return, I will know :D
Eli chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
More?
Kiley chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
Please remember that weary means to be tired and wary means to be suspicious. It is a common mistake among writers to switch the two. Unfortunately the mistake often causes confusion for the reader.
Kurohi Rokujou chapter 4 . 5/16/2014
I hope you finish revising your chapters soon because I really want to see what happens next!
bookaddict19 chapter 4 . 2/12/2014
Ugh... Harry's friends this chapter... I know he thinks of them as family but they were so very in extended 'let's all tease Harry and then be demanding mooches' mode AND pull stuff with his wards which even given Tony is mostly harmless DID let a potential threat in to where his godson is staying... Given Harry does have a temper I kind of expected more of a reaction out of him. I don't dislike the story or I wouldn't still be reading it. The scene in the cafe was humorous. I like the interaction with Fury. It seems more the canon HP characters that come across a little too strong. I hope this is helpful. I know writing definitely has its challenges. Good luck.
Kitty-on-CRACK chapter 4 . 1/29/2014
Okay, why would Harry go so easy on the lot after they put his son in danger? Did he seriously just go to bed without screaming and lecturing them? Teddy could have been killed from of flying Tony getting blasted through the wall (even if Harry was careful) or Harry getting chuncked somewhere. I actually really enjoyed this chapter up until the group decided to lower the wards. If you're going to have your characters be this oc and crazy in specific parts like this but not others, I would probably mention that. I do not remember reading a warning about OC but perhapd I am mistaken; if so, I apologize. If not, please include one.
STLynnthoria chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
Its a good story, but I just couldn't get past you mentioning Harry's attractiveness every other sentence :/
TheHuntresss chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
Seven sat sprawled on the floor I think you meant that to be Steven.. that's the only one I've seen just leap out at me so far..
Gravity's Child chapter 4 . 12/12/2013
King should be kind.

And I loved this chapter. Definitely looking forward to the next one.