Reviews for In Memoriam
ButterfliesAndShit chapter 1 . 5/18/2020
I thoroughly enjoyed that. That was beautiful. Please make a sequel. Pleeeeeeaaase!
WittyBasketcase chapter 1 . 8/21/2019
Ahhhhh! This was amazing! Honestly I started reading
Dramione again after the recent articles with Emma and ton
shapphire22 chapter 1 . 2/18/2019
Ooh~ Their relationship's progression is so Dramione :)
Banter here and there
BeautifulSamurai chapter 1 . 10/11/2018
This is a hidden gem! Your writing is so delightful. Please share more 3
felesseta chapter 1 . 10/8/2018
Love this! Very sweet.
sunsetnvines chapter 1 . 6/17/2018
Whyyyy its so underated?! Its soooo gooood!
Fantasmarific chapter 1 . 2/13/2018
Me again! Living for this. Apparently multiple reviews are frowned upon. Booooo
Fantasmarific Amalia chapter 1 . 9/13/2017
I'm going to confess that I've read this story maybe 5 or 6 times since discovery some odd years ago. I apologize now that I've not left a previous review. It's 3am and I've decided any time I come back to read I'll leave another review in thanks. Honestly even to this day I'm shocked this doesn't have the reviews it deserves and I'm going to fix that because I love this story with a fiery passion.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 1/6/2017
Utter perfection, so hopeful.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
I have read a lot of beautiful Dramione stories, and this is certainly one of my favourites. Thanks a lot for sharing this gem.
delightfullyscreechingtyrant chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
That was an amazing fic!
At first I didn't like that it has kind of an open ending, that we will never know whether it worked (though I'm pretty sure it does since it was Hermione and Draco doing the job). But i realized that an ending was not necessary. It is enough that they are together. That they have each other.
I really liked the idea of Hermione's parents amnesia of her daughter. It a different point of view from what you normally read and it shows again just how dangerous memory spells are.
I do understand (partly) why Draco won't tell that it was Crabbe who did this to him. He feels guilty for being responsible for his son's death (though he is not. He didn't cast the Fiendfyre) and maybe he thinks he has to "pay" for that. That this is his punishment. And in a way it is. It's not only a punishment for Narcissa, but for him, too.

All in all, I really like this fic! I hope you never stop writing, especially with ideas like this!
optimise chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
love the whole concept of this story and the entire execution — for your writing is phenomenal and the progression of their friendship/romance is perfect. love love love this story
Monito chapter 1 . 10/14/2016
Good Story! Nice job!
what.if.indeed chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
Great one-shot! I really enjoyed the character development throughout the story. Thought I'd review to let you know people are still finding and reading your story from 2013! Cheers :)
wayfaring.stranger.go chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
AMAZING! I totally love exactly where this ended. Powerful story. THANK YOU for writing and sharing this!