Reviews for Secrets
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
I sure am! :3 3 Very sexy!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
OHHHH PWEASE!
I may be a little late on the news, but I heard you are not currently writing! YOU BAKA! You are seriously one of my favorite authors. Whatever in life is currently occupying your time, cool, but I beg of you to please put aside some time and continue sharing your talents with us readers. I look forward to your posts...or perhaps some epic novel written by "Cody-kun" filled with the fabulous goodness of your other stories. Thank you for your stories. Please cum back to us:)
XD1411 chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
PLEASE(!) upload that next part!
The raven chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
This is awesome. Update soon
Yaoifan1310 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
I wanna read the second part SOO BAAD! Please? ;-;
Katyuana chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Me, i wanna see more! God, I feel like a pervert now but it's so true!
itasasu-love chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
I want more! This is awesome!
Azrael1225 chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
you said something about a second part?
JellyBeanBo chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
I am most interested in reading that second part. Seriously, that fuck was just plain hot. The brothers are both ridiculously gorgeous, I don't mind that they get off on one another. (Lol, that fan-mentality of 'If I can't have him, then he should be with the next sexiest guy!' always rears up when it comes to the Uchiha brothers. They have too good a set of genes.) Awesome, incredible work!
dreamlea chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
I am :D what is the name of next part?
Naabal chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
w-whoa -/-
yaoi lover96 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Omg pleeeeeeease continue it. *nosebleed*
ActualSasukeU chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Omg I love all your stories and I've been reading them non-stop for like 3 days I've even had friends who I tell them about the stories and they ask for links and stuff but these stories are amazing
Ellette Alphard chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Poor Itachi, you must be upset that you're not the one Sasuke is sleeping with.
TheCrownPrinceOfCrime chapter 1 . 8/15/2013