Reviews for Penny for my thoughts (When I should have charged a dime)
KingoftheJuice chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
This was simply amazing.

It was so well-written that I am forced to invent a new word to describe how well-written it was.
This isn't literature, it's Excelature. (I claim this new word in the name of the Juice!)

All joking aside, it is an impressively wel structured, pleasant read and I felt that I could believe every second of it.
Jamie Wellerstein chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
I don't know how I managed to not see this until now, but damn! This story is perfection! The characters are spot on, and that last line was so great.
Rosalie chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Oh my GOD that was so incredible. Not only did you write both Ivy and Karen perfectly, but there's an actual story-line that could very well be almost canon and context and good grammar and AHHHH. Seriously, though, it's phenomenal. And the ending going back to being in tech was perfect. Please, please continue I would LOVE to read more.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
yeah I pretty much love this
sara chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
this is amazing and hilarious. Keep going.
megan chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
this made me smile SOOOO big! any chance of a sequel? i beeeeeggg of you :)
Smashtastic chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Holy eff girl that was awesome. I love how you captured Ivy and Karen's personalities perfectly, and you write so well! Also hot as anything!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Amazing. Great and well-written and as I'm a huge Marilyn fan, I was so glad that you put the part about her considering being lesbian in there. :) I'm glad someone finally put that in a fic! Anyway, amazing job and please write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Amazing please keep going that was the hottest thing I've ever since read
Magda chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. This was DELIGHTFUL. And also:

"Your boobs are amazing." Not exactly poetry, but the sentiment is appreciated.

Ha! Wonderful fic and I love how you captured the characters and how you tackled their relationship, from both a friendship angle and a romantic angle. Now I'm gonna go and read it again.