Reviews for Love Child
Labyrinth01 chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
Thank you for having the courage to get your hands dirty when you write. It's easy and fun to write fluffy Brenda and Fritz fics (guilty as self-charged), but you never take the easy way out, either with the topics you choose, or the endings in your stories. Thanks for keeping Brenda the strong, independent woman I know and love. Thanks for showing readers a couple can have an amazing marriage with a family of two. And most important of all, thanks for reminding everyone that there are many, many ways to be a parent. Please keep writing and challenging yourself-and us.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
I really like this story. I think it is a very good story line. Can't wait to read more.
Megan429 chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
Good story. I especially enjoyed Fritz's creative way of solving his problem. The Big Brother/Big Sister program is a wonderful way to make a positive impact on a child's life.
Labyrinth01 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
More from ManateeMamma! But instead of just a Brenda/Fritz relationship fic, we get a well-written procedural swirled in. I love the parallels of the heartbroken fathers...the one with the child and the one without (Fritz). What a great setup for what promises to be yet another good story that explores a facet of Brenda and FRitz's complex relationship.
mo chapter 1 . 5/8/2013