Reviews for The Shadowhunters
Bellaathena04 chapter 25 . 10/13
This is my favourite Shadowhunters fanfiction...no...this is my favorite fanfiction ever! I love this story
*Swoons and dies from over exposure to fangirling*
Wessa, my OTP for the Infernal Devices.
Can you please write a Jessa story? So many things are Wessa. Not Jessa. Jessa's better.
TID FAN chapter 25 . 6/19
No words awesome storyline
Cried as well u will b a good writer
Teresaaaaa chapter 23 . 6/5
IM CRYING OMGGGG
silverwillow1 chapter 25 . 12/24/2016
This was such a cute and adorable story! Honestly, I love it! Thank you for such a wonderful story!
Guest chapter 25 . 12/16/2016
OOOHH MAAAAI GAAAAWDDD! I loved the ending! Soooo sweeeeet! 333 loved wills letter to Tessa im such a old romantic if I was tessa I could be turn between janes and William... -Laura 333
Alana V chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
OH MY GOD... THIS IS BASED ON BOYS OVER FLOWERS ISNT IT? UGH ITS SO GOOD
tiramisu-thief chapter 13 . 7/27/2016
Ouch... The feels in this one...
PJO.HOO.TMI chapter 25 . 7/27/2016
That was so sweet. I've read this fanfic so many time!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/9/2016
Why is Will not there at the bonfire?
Guest chapter 9 . 7/9/2016
OMG I love, love, love it! First WESSA moment!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/9/2016
I like it but I need more WESSA !
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2016
I love this and it is only the first chapter
Hashtagger0952 chapter 25 . 7/5/2016
Hello, it's me...again! XD Read it for the second time but it still gets me. It's, like, magically alluring me with its, no doubt, AWESOME-SLASH-WONDERFUL-NESS, teehee. I'm in cloud nine and I just feel like crying and kissing and hugging everything by now (if you know what I mean *winks* ;)) I mean, by the Angel, (xD) what's not to like about Wessa? Wait...did I mention I love you and your story? No? I love it! Still...as for Linette...you're just such a bad mom. By the way, your chinese is quite hillarious, I mean seriously? 我是一个西瓜? Lol. I know because I'm learning it too! :)))