Reviews for Elements
Loving this chapter 187 . 4/10
I love these! Especially the one with the kids. I love to see how the kids grow and I think you’re an excellent writer. I hope you’ll continue to make some of these because they’re amazing.
artist8702 chapter 70 . 12/7/2019
So much foreshadowing!
Guest chapter 187 . 6/13/2019
Whoah thanks for posting like 30something chapters of drabbles for us all at once. Such a great world to reimmerse into!
Paiellaiscomplicated chapter 187 . 6/10/2019
THANK YOU for having a Warbler state what should be obvious: KURT WAS A WARBLER. For an entire competition season. He was the only Warbler other than Blaine to get a solo of any kind. Why would the Warblers agree to attack him?
Guest chapter 184 . 6/10/2019
Wait. I am kinda confused. Matt, the police officer who has one kidndy left, is Adrian's husband right? Kyle is Ryan s husband? Or I am getting confused?
Paiellaiscomplicated chapter 157 . 6/9/2019
First, thanks for the warm fuzzies.

Second, (and much smaller) did you mean "imperfections"? Just a tiny thing, but I thought I should point it out as it changes the sense quite a bit.

Though I can totally picture Blaine loving Kurt loving his perfections, too. :) 3
Paiellaiscomplicated chapter 155 . 6/9/2019
You're following up on this right? Because I want to see Blaine talk to Taggart. And I want to see Bob lose it and then make everything better. And I love seeing sexual harassers get destroyed.
leantired chapter 187 . 6/9/2019
aalikane chapter 185 . 6/9/2019
Shit... i work in a 8-5 accounts receivable jon and i work more than 150 hrs a month... are you sure it wasnt supposed to be per week... or more per month? That doesnt seem right.
hopetobeinlove chapter 157 . 6/9/2019
And I'm a puddle on the floor now. 3
Kat chapter 150 . 5/27/2019
Hi. I remember reading a long time ago on your tumblr about a fight between Nick and his dads that became quite dramatic. And Nick was judging Kurt just for being who he was, and he even mentioned he was not his dad. Nick had just realized that he was gay that's why he was giving Kurt a hard time. Can you post that story, if you still have it. Please.
twilight1alice chapter 19 . 5/26/2019
i would love to read a full story with this plot line
Paiellaiscomplicated chapter 149 . 5/26/2019
This. Is. Awesome.
Guest chapter 148 . 5/25/2019
This was so great. I really love that their breakup story came out to their kids now. Funny! My last 2reviews words got cut out at the end but I actually wrote...Just Thank You
Guest chapter 150 . 5/25/2019
I love Wes, David, and AJ. Especially AJ.