Reviews for Love Reborn
Lady Blade WarAngel chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Great start. I'll be eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
Loulou2a chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
I like it, it's a great idea and a good start.
colinamilly chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
A very good start, cant wait for the next chapter
Coops chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Excellent storyline. Love it! Cant wait for chapter 2 and so on. Thumbs up
Hannaly chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
This is really good: very sweet. can't wait for Arthur's reaction :)
Tlcatlady chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Emma should give Arthur something to think about and I do hope the guilt for his treatment of Merlin hits him hard. TLC
cristina reid chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
OOOOOOOH, I NEED MORE, LIKE NOW!
kenya1234 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Leave it to Arthur for his brain to not click automatically. But will it be common for a male warlock to give birth in this fic? Will Arthur have understanding of it or will it have to be explained to him?

This is one of those both at fault when the truth comes scenarios. Arthur will be at fault for how he treated Merlin and how he probably did believe Merlin but did not want to be true to himself.

And of course, Merlin would have sex with Arthur drunk or not, remembering or not, because he is Arthur. Though it must have hurt that Arthur did not remember and did not believe him.

Merlin will be at fault for withholding knowledge of Arthur's daughter for five years of her life. Some may think that weighs even heavier. From a parent's perspective in missing those years.

This sounds like it is going to be another one of your excellent stories. Looking forward to seeing how it plays out.
MagicoftheWorld chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I loved it so please update soon!
DragonLover9865 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I can tell i will like this story already, can't wait for the next chapter to be up X).
chele the original chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Good beginning.
Merlin,you have
nothing to apologize
for.
Corey YoungBlood chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
yaaaaaaay your stories are back :D can't wait for next chapter. hope arthur twigs
Tasha chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Hey, Anne
Great chapter. Can't wait for more. Email soon.
Tasha
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
ohh this is good ilike it so far and i cannot wait for more. i want ot see arthurs face when he realizes the truth
Cathcer1984 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I love it! I can't wait for the next chapter, Emma is adorable!
165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11