Reviews for Days Gone By
I 3 Hetalia chapter 1 . 5/1
I have read half of your fanfics now and after I finish reviewing I am going to read all of your other hetalia ones. I think your fan fictions are fantabulous (fabulous) and they deserve way more reviews and favorites and follows.
ravenclawoutcast13 chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
Awww! I want a sequel!
Missingwings chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
This was great! I really like blind!America fics, so this was nice. The Phantom of the Opera appearance made me very happy too! Wonderful job!
Nimblefoot13 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Aww! It's so sad but so fluffy! I can't... Oh gawd.
Lithuania12393 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Please write another chapter, I too am obsessed with blind!america
the emperor chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
WHY ALFRED, WHY!? GOSH, THAT EVENT - -THAT... OH GOD, MY HEART CANNOT TAKE IT. It just can't. -sobs-
Meagan Snow chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Hey.
I just wanted to say… thank you. I've always been scared of 9/11 fics, because they're just too close to home for comfort. But this is beautiful. Really, beautiful.
I cried while reading this.
Thank you.
Meh
Miko1st chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Does he get his sight back when the fix/ rebuild the trade center?
Karlina101 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
WRITE THEM ALL! I love these too :)
vulpixfairy chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
This is such a touching and sweet story both in familial and loving senses. Keep up the great work!
IWantAPetBadger chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Great! now I have to go play and sing "Phantom" along with Iggy and Al. XD
Well, at least I'm not the only one who has disability/disorder headcannon, so that's good to know.
The Winged Nyan chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Really touching. I nearly cried when I read this and I really hope you write more. The words are beautifully woven together into a masterpiece of emotional perfection. Keeping the characters to a maximum of 3 made it all the more intense. Keep on writing!