Reviews for Cold Feet
venpast chapter 1 . 1/24
This was so cute. I loved it
KOWritesIt chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
YES!This hit right about how their relationship would be like! XD I have different beliefs on their relationship (but I like to see other fanfics to gather other's thoughts me there is no right or wrong answer to their relationship) and this about matches my beliefs xD.
DokidokiMariel46 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
spffffffffffttttttttttt, this was adorable lolol :p
Katsura018 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Awwww this is soooo cute
izaya is such an adorable little tease
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Haha That's so like Izaya! So cute! xD
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Very cute!
Melmel Phase chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Aww this was so cute I loved it :3 To answer your question about why anyone would hesitate to snuggle Iza, well he could easily stab you with his many blades if he wanted :o I wouldn't be surprised
Headless dullahan chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
O Cute cute cuteeeeeeee!
chokecherries chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
I laughed so hard when Izaya was like, "Holy shit. You're cold." And then again when he told Shizuo he didn't want to snuggle anymore. This was super cute!
luvninosama chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
always annoyed shizu-chan, that is the Izaya we all know (and love, no?) hahaha
cute story anyway XD
Cookie Addiction chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Um... can I be in the middle? Ohohohoho
With-a-Momo-on-Top chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I think you did a good job at keeping Shizuo in character, especially a sleepy shizushizu :3 I really liked this story though, it was really really cute! I Want to read more of your stories!
Chelsea619 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
hahahahahaah i loved it! XDDDDD
Tanto Storm chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Why would anyone hesitate? I don't know either. Well, I could possibly understand if he took one (or more) of his knives to bed with him but surely that wouldn't happen. Then again, this IS Izaya we're talking about. Anyway, I applaud Izaya for snuggling up to a freezing Shizuo. I NEVER would have done that because I would be freezing and would NOT be willing to cozy up to another icicle.