Reviews for Dragon, Mages, and Martial Artists
James Birdsong chapter 23 . 10/8/2018
Good story.
Death of Snipers chapter 4 . 10/5/2018
I like how the story is going, but while I know nerimans are known for their penchant for blaming ranma, I had hoped you would let mouse develop and learn from
His experiences with how you had him react to the shared memories
Guest chapter 9 . 9/6/2018
I like the Premise behind this story. I like that your write about ranmas emotions and for the most part I think you got them right. However! You take the emotions and drama to far to the point that’s all there is in the story! Their has to be a goal for the story. The only one I can find is for everyone to EitherI get mad and pissy or sad and cry there eyes out. also didn’t like that you made an excuse For almost everyone’s Behavior. I’m mean seriously! Pressure points? Really?! When I read that i thought its was a really lame excuse . Also the fact that you made ranmas dad into some evil master mind. He’s like one of the stupidest people in the series. I wouldn’t put it beneath him to do something like that. He’s just ain’t the type to plan something like that.
Well that’s all things I could think of off hand. I’m not trying to be mean here. Im just giving my honest opinion. Your a good writer but l think you can do better.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/26/2018
Chapters 4-6 (at least) have corrupted and missing text such as at the end if chapter 6. Throughout the story so far Raistlin’s brother is misspelled. Should be: Caramon Majere. Authors’ notes in the middle of the story are jarring and detract from the flow.
Natalie-E-G chapter 20 . 8/28/2018
Dani,

You are still one of my favorite authors, but you still have NUMEROUS grammatical errors. It looks like you are slowly getting your problem with time between the worlds under control but you still are having problems, just not nearly as much.

My biggest correction at this time you keep using "implored", it should be "employed" or just "used" most of the time. Implored is past tense for pleaded, asked, or begged but with a connotation of greater emotional feelings than the latter too. Connotation-wise it is almost equivalent to pleaded. "The mother implored Solomon to give the child to the other woman rather than cut it in twain, giving each half."

Employed can mean to hire but it also means "use" most commonly followed by either a tool or a prodcedure. "The chef employed a blow torch when cooking the ice cream." (Something that actually tastes great.) Or "The unit employed standard operating procedure when they discovered an oil spill from one of their tankers."
Riniko22 chapter 23 . 8/27/2018
Thank you for the story, it was quite enjoyable. I thank you again for the time and effort you have spent in making it.
Rogue7 chapter 6 . 8/26/2018
Great to see you back Dani and that the news of your passing was false, but this chapter is corrupted with random characters
Ketheria chapter 6 . 8/26/2018
Re-read up to chapter 6. Chapters 4-6 have glitched or garbled text such as at the end of chapter 6.
Throughout the chapters, Caramon Majere’s first name is misspelled.
Author’s notes in the body of thr story are jarring to the flow of the story. consider removal.
Mika the Raven chapter 23 . 8/22/2018
thanks for writing this. it had potential but the bashing throughout got distracting and I feel you didn't really have a story to tell which is sad because your grasp of the nwc is fairly cogent. needs a better ending for sure
Mika the Raven chapter 2 . 8/22/2018
this is so fucking good!
shugokage chapter 23 . 8/21/2018
A truly amazing story and thank you for completing it!
EPJ III chapter 21 . 8/20/2018
glad to see you adding to this. Did you mean for this chapter to end with an incomplete word: marr
deanron chapter 3 . 8/26/2016
where are your updates ?
deanron chapter 2 . 2/21/2016
;
deanron chapter 12 . 12/22/2015
-What if the Dark Queen put the fear of the Kami into Royga and he finally came face to face with the real reason he was breaking the truse?
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »